𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!

Mulai dari awal

"E-Eh? Prefect Heartfilia saved me?" Riddle asked.

Cater sweatdropped while blushing, "U-Uh... A-About that... W-When she made the last shot..." He nudged Trey.

Trey also is sweating bullets, "... H-Her uniform... G-Got torn down to pieces..."

"SENPAI! THAT'S EMBARRASSING!" (Name) stammered, hiding her face on he palms.

Cater, again, noticed the pink tattoo...

"I-I'm sorry, Prefect Heartfilia!" Riddle blushed 50 shades of red, wiping his tears.

"Hey! I also helped, y'know! I won't forgive the Prefect because he cried!" Ace called.

"No way... Then, what should I do...?" Riddle asked.

Ace placed two fingers under his chin, "My birthday's not for a long while yet..."

"WHO CARES!" The cats asked.

"SHUT UP! I'M THINKING SOMETHING!" Ace ranted.

Deuce gave him a smug face, "Huh? What are you-"

Then Ace clapped his hands, "How about we have another Unbirthday Party?!" He suggested.

"Speaking of Unbirthday Party, we escaped that's why we didn't finish the party at all." Carla stated.

"Also, bring a tart that you made next time. Ah, you can't ask Trey-senpai for help either! Make it yourself from scratch!" Ace conditioned, pointing on Riddle. "If you do that, then I may or may not forgive you..."

"You're not honest at all, are you~?" (Name) covered her mouth with a smug face.

"Outsiders, keep quiet!" Ace covered (Name)'s mouth, locking her between his arms.

"H-Hey! L-Let me go!" (Name) tried to escaping from his grasp. "A-Ace!"

"You got all that?" Ace asked Riddle.

Riddle nodded, "Yeah, I got it..."

"Indeed, indeed. What a beautiful turn-out this has been. Let's say things are settled for now, shall we?" Crowley snapped.

With the help of Trey, Riddle stood up from the ground and fixed his dorm uniform. Well, (Name) kicked Ace on the knee, causing for him to wince in pain. Deuce, Pantherlily, and Happy laughed at Ace's situation...

"Alright! Let's start with cleaning up the garden!" Cater clapped his hands. "The garden I worked so hard in is in shambles... Boohoo..." He lurked on the corner.

"I'll help you out." Trey patted his shoulder.

Cater shook his head, "You go and take Riddle to the infirmary, Trey. He just went into Overblot, so I think you should have the doctor check on him." He declined.

"It's as Diamond says. I'll accompany you." Crowley volunteered.

"Yes, sir... Thank you very much." Trey bowed. He took Riddle's arm, placing it on his neck because he still hasn't recovered from the injuries.

"Miss Heartfilia!" Crowley called.

(Name) lifted her dress and ran to Crowley's side, "Yes?"

"Are you sure you're ok?" The Headmaster asked, worried.

(Name) nodded and smiled, "Aye!" She saluted.

Back to Grim, Ace, Deuce, and the exceeds side, Ace and Deuce is watching (Name). The exceeds and Grim is sitting on the ground, exhausted...

"I'm so hungry after using so much magic..." Grim murmured.

"Me too..." Happy agreed.

"Me three..." Pantherlily panted.