CEO meets the BOSS

Start from the beginning

They are about to welcome him on Monday that is why everyone in their building are busy doing their own tasks from the design & lay out room up to the show room!

Taehyung is so proud of everyone because he knows that they're all giving their best to impress their new boss. He's about to start checking his checklist for the day when he realized that the vase of sunflower is still in his desk so he called his assistant again & ask him to take it away. Beomgyu took it immediately upon hearing his order.

Tae is already browsing his checklist when he remembers about his baby's early dismissal again so he took out his phone & dial the only person he could entrust Yanna.

"Jiminie ,thank God you answered your phone." he blurted out, totally surprise that his best friend is already up as early as 8 o'clock on Friday morning.

The model only laughs at him.

"Hey Tae, what's up?! Is everything alright?" he asks after realizing that his bestfriend will never call him during office hours using his phone if it's not emergency.

"Uhmm, Chim I'm really sorry to bother you but--" he wasn't even finish with his sentence when the model guessed what he's about to tell him.

"What time do I need to take her from school? Goodness Taehyung, I told you, never hesitate to ask me anything when it comes to my angel! So, what time do I need to be where?" Jimin asks again knowing fully that his bestfriend only hesitates to ask him because he thought he's busy.

Good thing that he doesn't have any shoot today and the next weekend so he's free to baby sit his angel.

Taehyung sighs on the line but ended up thanking him after explaining him why he needs to take her early today. Jimin told the other not to worry anymore so Tae thanked him again.

"Geez, what will I do without you Jiminie, I love you boo." he mumbles before saying goodbye.

"You're lucky you're my bestfriend & i love your designs. Loveyou more Taetae." Jimin replied before ending the call.

Taehyung thanked the heaven again for sending him his bestfriend. He pick up the card and throw it in the bin before finally concentrating on checking his latest designs of lingerie they're about to launch next month. He's already submerged in his work so no one dares to bother him & inform him that the man they are all waiting to arrive next week has already arrived at the building.

Jeon Jungkook, the only heir of JJ House of Fashion finally arrived. But since no one knows his face yet because Mrs. Jeon never flaunted his son, no one recognized him!

Jungkook texted his mom that he's already in the building, but since Mrs. Jeon is still in Italy for the opening of their shop there, she wasn't able to reply immediately. Good thing that the heir of Jeon immediately spotted his bestfriend Min Yoongi in the lobby.

"Jungkook!"

"Hyung, good that you're here. " he said while giving his hyung a quick hug.

One of the staff approaches them. Yoongi quickly introduces Jk to her but ask the same staff not to tell a single soul that Jungkook is already there because he only came to observe today.

He knows that he'll be formally introduce on Monday that's why he would like to take a chance to explore their company without being known as the owner yet.

The staff smiled at them and directed them to Jk's office. The two males thanked her before they finally close the door.

"Welcome back to South Korea almighty Jeon Jungkook!" Yoongi teases the younger while observing him.