Deal

They piled in, one by one, clapping one another on the back and laughing hysterically. The celebration seemed to screech to a halt when they saw me; some random, unannounced visitor in their lounge.

I looked at each of them in turn, as they took me in. I'd done my research on the band, so I knew each member as soon as I saw them.

First, there was Tommy Lee, the raucous drummer with the wild hair. He gawked at me, a smirk on his face and his arm draped around the neck of the singer, Vince Neil. Vince's bleach blond hair was teased to perfection and he too, couldn't help but smile as he took in my curvy physique. Mick, the band's guitarist, was close behind Vince. His lips were a thin line, but his eyes still roamed along my body ravenously. Nikki, the infamous bassist in the group, was peeking over Mick's poofy, black hair, trying to get a good look at me. Unlike the other guys, he seemed to be focusing in on my face, his eyes never quite leaving mine.

"Who ordered the entertainment?" Vince chuckled, wiggling free of Tommy and sauntering over to my side, making a big show of checking me out.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Please. I'm more than you could afford."

Tommy snorted and came over to stand on my other side. "With a mouth like that, she's gotta' be a dominatrix or something."

"A...a what?" I spluttered, caught completely off guard.

"Obviously not if she doesn't even know what that means," Vince reasoned.

"I know what it means, and I'm not...one of those people!" I felt myself beginning to blush.

"Maybe she's one of those high class whores that prefers to be called a hooker," Tommy suggested, ignoring me.

"I'm not a hooker," I insisted, my face growing redder by the second.

"...Stripper?" Tommy asked.

"No."

"Escort?" Vince said.

"No!" I growled.

"Model."

Tommy, Vince, and I all turned to Nikki, who had been completely silent up until now.

"What?" I breathed, not having expected any of them to know who I was.

"You're Winter Rinaldi. You're a model, right?" Nikki said with a grin.

"Yes, actually. Yes I am," I admitted slowly, still curious as to how Nikki Sixx could possibly know that. I never thought that rock stars were big on knowing anything about the fashion world and, while I was famous enough, I was no Twiggy. "How did you know that?"

"I recognized your face, but it took me a second to remember your name. You dated my old pal, Jack Beaumann, right? He told me all about you. He was crazy about you."

"Oh my god, Jack! He was so sweet! How's he been doing these days?" I asked.

"Dead," Nikki answered flatly, a peculiar smile on his lips. "He died a few years back."

I cringed. I remembered Jack, but we had only dated for a few months. Had he really been so in love with me?

"Yeah..." I sighed. "That's probably my fault..."

I watched as eye brows flew up and the room filled with low, confused murmuring.

"I mean, I...I'm jynxed."

"Jynxed?" Vince repeated skeptically.

"Well...cursed...I guess?" I backtracked slowly.

"Cursed?" Tommy asked.

"I...uh...everyone I date...they die," I admitted softly.

"Die?" Nikki's eye brows raised in shock.

"Yeah. That's actually kind of why I came here," I continued. "You see, I heard about Vince's car accident a while back-"

Vince looked down quickly, obviously still shaken up by his darkest hour. The rest of the guys seemed to stiffen, but ignored my comment for the most part.

"I also heard about all of the crazy shit that you guys do. How you seem to push the limits all of the time....I want in."

"You want in?" Tommy asked, confused.

"I want one of you to date me. I want to see if you can break the curse."

They all stared at me in utter silence before breaking out into fits of giggles.

"What's so funny?" I demanded, my face growing hot. I crossed my arms over my chest, my fury growing the longer the laughed.

"There's no such things as curses, Winter," Tommy insisted.

"Oh really? Then why has something bad happened to each one of my boyfriends? Why do they all end up dead or injured?"

"Coincidence, probably," Nikki snorted, squeezing passed me to reach for a bottle that was sitting on a table behind me.

"Well, if it's just coincidence to you, why don't you date me?" I challenged.

"Me?" Nikki clarified with a laugh, pointing to himself.

"Yes, you. You've over dosed a bunch of times. You've been kissed by the reaper more times than anyone else in this room."

"This is stupid," Nikki insisted with a chuckle. "I promise you, there's no such thing as a curse."

"Then I guess you don't have anything to be afraid of, do ya'?" I asked with a smirk.

Nikki paused for a moment, biting his lip thoughtfully.

"C'mon, Nikki, just do it. She's hot!" Tommy called out to the bassist.

I shot Tommy a sour look before turning back to Nikki, who was now grinning down at me. I watched as he held out a gloved palm, awaiting a handshake from me.

"You've got yourself a deal," Nikki finally said.

A smile crept across my face as I took his hand in my own. "Deal."