*Date Night & Tattoos??*

*FlashBack* FIVE YEARS AGO

Rememering the day Chris had went and adopted dodger was truly a magical moment. After seeing the video of him meeting him and the instant bond was fromed was simply special. You had also remembered Chris getting dodgers name tattooed on his chest under his heart. It was a nice addition to his collection of his growing tattoos.

You had suggested it only a few weeks after he'd named Dodger and it was really just in conversation of tattoos in general, you had always wanted on and he had them so you talked all night about his stories of how he got each one. The next day he'd gone out and came back bandaged and newly inked again.

*Back To The Present*

Waking up to Snow falling outside and the curtians being open already meaning chris was already awake for the day. Hearing music coming from the kitchen you sat up in bed and decided to go and investigate what he was up to already.

Walking down the hall way you had pulled your hair up into a ponytail and found the kitchen empty, "Hmm." you mutter under your breath and see the workout protien shake items were still out. Putting those away you walk over to his designated work out area. He was currently doing sit-ups....shirtless. God Help Me!

When he finished those he had spotted you leaning aginst the doorway still in one of his shirts from the night before. "Good morning sweetheart, how'd you sleep." He smirked at you.

"Who got any sleep last night sure wasn't me" You smirk back.

"Clearly someone needs a metal." He winked

"Yes you do." You smile back at him.

"Come 'mere" He smiled holding his hands out still sitting on the floor. You make your way over and are helped into sitting in his lap.

Facing him you take hold of his bearded face and kiss him Good Morning. "Hi," He smile softly against his lips.

"Hi" He greets back in his gruffly morning voice still. "As much as I'm enjoying this I'm all sweaty and I just finished working out and in very much need of a shower." He tells you playing with your ponytail.

"yah I guess so" You sigh dramaically teasing him. Chris smirking he wrapped his arms around your waist tighter and picking you up causing you to squeal out happily and giggling "CHRIS!" You laughed and held on tight to him with his arms locked under your butt and thighs you weren't going anywhere soon.

He made his way through the house seeing Dodger playing with his lion he was perfectly content with his best buddy, well second to Chris. When the two of you reached his bedroom he walked still into the bathroom and set you on the bathroom counter safely and kissing you softly he went and turned on the shower. "you coming?" He winked "I did last night what was it four or five times? I lost count" She smirked back and hopped down and walked over to him you looked into his eyes turning slightly darker and his brows furrowing slightly you reach and slid off his shirt you were wearing for pjs and stepped into the shower "wanna lose count again?" you tell him stepping under the shower head as the water cascaded down your body.

"Dammit baby, You'll be the death of me" Chris muttered under his breath and off his workout shorts went and into the the shower joining you he did.

------------------------------

*Later That Day*

Waking up from a nap after the shower incedent. He in just some sweat pants your head resting on his shoulder you see Dodger's name you smile softly to yourself and trace over the black lettering on the side of his peck.

"Whatcha doin?" He smiled

"Hmm? oh sorry just thinking" You tell him.

"Wanna elaborate?" He asked out of his own curiousity.