𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜 (1/2)

Start from the beginning

A voice snapped at them,

Both teenagers emotionlessly turned to the culprit who was sporting a shit-eating grin. The girl cracked her knuckles, "Shut the fuck up, you little bitch. You're the reason why all of this shit is happening! Fuck off!"  Itadori got startled at the girl's vulgar vocabulary, but he quickly stuttered a small yeah! in agreement.

For non-sorcerers, it would appear that both (y/n) and itadori is unable to look at each others eye while arguing.

"No can do, I'll embarrass the both of you until the day you die," Sukuna laughed as if bullying teenagers was the best plan he ever thought of. Well, we all have our own priorities, I guess. (y/n) snickered ominously and pointed a finger at the mouth on Yuji's cheek,

"That's where you're wrong, fool! From this day on, we ain't falling for your shit!"

"Hah! As if--" "Yumi, you hear something?" (y/n) interjected. Yuji stared at her for a bit before he realized what she was trying to do,

Operation: Ignore the little bitch

"Oh! It must be a fly. You know how annoying those are," He shrugged. He took out his phone to check the time as the curse grumbled in annoyance. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head, I'm not slick but this is my chance..!

He grabbed her hand, "Let's watch a movie, yeah? We still have a few more hours before lunch!" He was a bit nervous that she wouldn't agree but he was somewhat determined.

"Oi—" "Sure! S'been a while since I watched one! What do you have in mind?" They started crossing the street,

"Why yo—" "There's this one movie I've been meaning to watch, but I'm not sure if you're into it.." He scratched the cheek—that does not have Sukuna's mouth—in uncertainty.

"You little b—" "I ain't picky. As long as it's entertaining, it's fine! What's the genre, anyway?" She questioned, still ignoring the menace on his cheek.

"...—" "It's action! Trust me, just by looking at the trailer, I just know it'll be awesome!" He proudly exclaimed, jumping a bit. Holy shit, is he fan-boying? That's cute, She thought as she watched him blabber her ear off about the movie. She swore he just told her a spoiler but she brushed it off.

A minute has passed as Yuji continued to worship the movie, he's now talking about the reviews. (y/n) dozed off a bit, thinking about the restaurant Gojo will treat them at. She can only hope that it was a good one. Last time she went with him, she had food poisoning, which gave her the fear of eating out.

Suddenly, she snapped out of her thought and shivered. But it was not because if the memory of her food poisoning, no. It was because she felt something wet on the hand she was holding Yuji with,

...What the fuck?

She deduced that Itadori's palm was just sweaty, so she looked at him, bewildered. He looks just fine; he's still talking, but it's about character deaths this time. She squinted and confirmed that there's not even a hint of nervousness. Just a happy Yuji Itadori in his natural habitat. She looks away and furrowed her eyebrows. Then what's....

She felt something wet on her palm again,

WHAT THE HELL!?

She screamed internally, the hair on the back of her neck stood up. Panicking, she whipped her head towards Yuji once again with her eyes wide open and mouth ajar in disbelief. Itadori didn't notice her as he continued to talk, but this time he's now talking about the ending of the movie.

(y/n) couldn't give a shit about the damn motion-picure anymore. Her palm is wet, but this time it's actually her sweat.

She grits her teeth and endured the uncomfortable feeling as they walk towards the ticket booth,

She didn't want to let go in fear of somehow offending the boy. The faster they walk to their destination, the sooner he will let go, she concludes.

...

...

...

Yuji's hand bit her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Her soul practically left her body.

"Aww, it's not on air," That was all Yuji can say as he pouted.

---------------

(A/N): Why did this reach 4k reads??? What is wrong with you people 💀 This fanfic is so dumb and you know it