bonus #1- first kiss

Srry for the long wait but here's bonus chapter #1! (yes there will be another)

Enjoy!

-

One month.

That's how long it had been since you and Kenma started dating.

The relationship had been going strong as expected but there was one thought that had been recently looming in your mind.

Your first kiss.

Yes the boy had given you small kisses on the cheek, forehead, etc once in a while as it was quite rare but the two of you had never had a real kiss on the lips.

Kenma was always one who was always shy of showing affection as he wasn't the outgoing type. So if made sense that he hadn't taken the next step.

But not trying to sound selfish or anything you couldn't help but feel a bit frustrated at the thought as you didn't want to try doing so yourself not knowing of how he felt.

"Rinnn help me please!" You whined on the other end of the call as you lied down on your bed. "I don't know what to do."

"Y/n—" She let out a sigh. "It's not that hard, all you have to do is just go for it."

"That's easy for you to say!" You exclaimed. "Bokuto loves affection and I always catch you two making out in th—"

"Okay okay I get the idea!" Rin cut you off as you let out a small chuckle. "But just don't be shy and at least talk to him about it.

"So you want me to straight up say hey Kenma I want you to kiss me! I want to feel your lips all—"

"Okay no stop that's just weird Y/n—" You could almost tell your best friend scrunching up her nose in disgust. "Just stop overthinking things and you'll be fineee! Anyways I have to go do... stuff so I'll talk to you later."

"Uhuh have fun making out with owl boy again," You laughed hanging up before she could fire back at you.

Letting out a small sigh you switched onto your contact list your finger lingering over the certain contact before typing out a message.

KENMAAAA

my pudding head 🥺
Yes?

Can I come over pls I'm bored! 🥺

my pudding head 🥺
No.

WHYYYY

my pudding head 🥺
I'm busy.

Let me guess you're playing video games rn

my pudding head 🥺
...

C'mon I promise I won't disturb u! I just want to hang out with my favourite daddy 😩
(after my anime husbands of course )

my pudding head 🥺
Ur favourite what? Did I read that right...

Uhh... maybe ;)

But anyways plsssss

my pudding head 🥺
okay fine.

YESSS OMW

Turning off your phone you quickly hopped off your bed grabbing your jacket and such before taking your leave.