Chapter 24- Meeting destiny...

Zacznij od początku

For the last few days of rest, the bangtan boys went shopping and did a little sightseeing in Manila. They couldn't wait to set foot on familiar ground, home.

It was also exciting that they will be moving to a new three-story mansion. The building was six months in the process. The boys had a lot of input in the twelve-bedroom house. The management didn't disclose the estate address because the boys got a lot of harassment even from celebrity saseangs that bought million-dollar apartments near them in Hannam.

The boys couldn't enjoy the estates' gym or enjoy leisure walks or morning runs in the estate. It becomes very stressful.

........💜......

Liu Mei and her newfound ARMY friends were very excited to wait for the boys' return. They went early to get a better spot for photos.  The boys arrived at Incheon Airport. LiuMei and Su-young were screaming and shouting. The boys were just waving quickly at the ARMY and left the airport with their entourage.

A pleased group who went to a good bar /restaurant to celebrate with soju at 18h00 Su-Young brought Lui Mei back to the hotel. She was a little drunk—too much celebrating. LiuMei knocked at your room door.

You looked shocked to see your friend in such a state. She cannot hold her alcohol. That is why you don't drink.

You thank Suyoung and take LiuMei to her room, so you don't have to deal with her vomiting all over your room. You wiped her face with a cool cloth. Dress her in her Pj's. She was singing ' i need u " of tune. You tried to contain her as she belts out the chorus. You forced her into bed.

Make sure you leave her water and pills next to her on the dresser. You know when she woke up, her head will be unbearable. You switch off the lamps and retreat to your room.

You left her a message stating that you'll be out early the next day and you might bring her something if she feels up to that.
.........

The next day is scorching. The sand dust count is meagre, so you could go and explore Seoul earlier.

By 8 am, you dress in a cute Fila sleeveless dress and bag. With a white Fila cap. You took your money cards and head to the bus stop. The air felt humid, and you hope you'll be back at the hotel before the weather changed. You decided to walk again through K.star road and take some selfcas. Your mind is extra alert and your heartbeat anxious. You felt excited yet nervous as if you're expecting something huge will fall in your lap, as if.

After numerous photos with the kpop bears, you head down to Starbucks and buy yourself a cappuccino flavoured muffin and hazelnut frappe

After numerous photos with the kpop bears, you head down to Starbucks and buy yourself a cappuccino flavoured muffin and hazelnut frappe. You took some pictures and sent to Sana, Dahuyn and Dylan. Cause he loves hazelnut frappe, where Dylan wants to know if the two of you could go on a final date? You agreed. Not sure if anything is conclusive from Dylan's side. You bought yourself cute stuff and a blackpink tote bag.