“I would love to…”

He smiled widely and kissed my neck.

The school bell rung from inside one of the buildings, wow had we really been up here for 45mins?

“So much for tutoring huh?” I laughed

I felt his deep chuckle, he released his grip from my waist and I picked up my books and so did he. We headed back into the school building and parted our separate ways for lessons. I kissed him on cheek and was about to walk off when he grabbed my hand.

“Is that all I get?” he asked

“Yeah pretty much” I laughed

These corridors were filled with people moving to their next period.

He chuckled and leaned in to kiss me, full on kiss. He asked for entrance but I denied him so he moved his hand to my bum and squeezed instead making me release from the kiss and slap him on the back of his neck.

He laughed

“Get to lesson fool” I smiled. He winked at me and walked off to his lesson while I headed in an opposite direction.

I had no one in this lesson but I spent most of the time texting Langston

Ay baby

Him<3

Ain't you supposed to be learning?

Armani

Too busy thinking of yo ass

Him<3

Stop tryna work your charms on me

Armani

They already worked girl ;)

Him<3

The texts pretty much consisted like this all lesson and next thing I knew, it was lunch.

I headed to the canteen and all I got was stares all down the corridor to the canteen, even when I walked in it was immense… I was thinking I had something stuck to my face or something. Some next high school musical shit… I sat down at the table which everyone was at except Langston.

“So…what’s it like being Mrs Higgins?” Tiasha smiled

I gasped and put my hand to mouth.

“How did y’all found out” I asked

“Psh that rumour hit everyone as soon as the 4th period started” Day laughed putting his hand around me

“Ay move yo hand right now my nigga” Langston said approaching the table

Day laughed and put his hands up in protest as Langston sat next to me wrapping his hands around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled. I realised that nearly everyone at our table was staring at us with massive grins on their faces or just mouthing “They look so cute aww”

 I hid my face in his hoodie, I really didn’t like attention

“Anyways! I got free period after this, who else has?” Langston changed the subject seeing how uncomfortable I was getting.

“I have” Day and Julian said together

“Me too” said Chloe

I did too but I couldn’t be asked to say it.

I heard them talking about leaving school after lunch, I didn’t really care as long as I got to sleep somewhere. I was tired af.

LANGSTON