Hear Me Now

It have been over a year since Aron had promise a new Album, After years of waiting for new music to be released. The same thing time and time again happened. Once again Aron had to delay the album release date. This would also make people give up on him. Many people now unliked and un-followed all of his pages for being lied to for so long. He couldn’t go a single day without being reminded of Hollywood Undead at their success. Lack of music also means lack of money as well, Aron was running on his last hundred dollar bills. He was behind on all of his taxes and bills for everything. Things where not looking good for him at all.

A Few months had past and Aron’s land lord had kicked him out of his house, With no house and very little money he had to stay in the streets. His “9Lives” crew quickly abandoned him, Seeing that they where only using him for his fame. Aron at this point had nobody to help him, He was all on his own. He took out his guitar from the case, As he begun to strum the strings slowly. He thought about maybe to become one of those street performers who earn money by playing guitar and singing. At least until he gets his house back. 

He begun to play a familiar tune on his guitar, The song almost as if it came instant with no thought, It has been years since he had sung this song. It was actually a song that him and his old band created. He still couldn’t believe that he still remembered that bitter-sweet moment when they first recorded that song.

Cause I don’t wanna be like this
I’ve been running these streets
for too long now
I’ve got nothing that’s true
but this song now
but the further I go
I wanna go home”

He sung as he continued to play his guitar, Which attracted a few people over to him, He saw as they placed coins in the opened guitar case. He had stopped singing for a split second as it got to Johnny’s part of the song.

"I fuckin’ swear that I care
but its hard when you stare
into the bottom of a bottle
that is empty and bare
all my desolate soul
in my desolate home
it’s my desolate role
yeah I’m here all alone”

Aron heard a familiar voice as he was about to say Johnny’s part of the song, He had looked up and seen someone he haven’t seen in forever. A Hand was held out for him, Aron nodded at him as he held onto George’s hand with the guitar in the other hand. He placed his guitar back in the case. As George and Aron both walked down the street talking and catching up on old memories and times.

A pillow of concrete, a man with no home.
Lend him a hand, then we’re walking the way.
Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.