Chapter 49 ~ Newbie

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Did he hit you Baby girl?" He asked frantically. I nodded crying into his chest. He rocked me gently.

"We don't hit here." I heard Lloyd say.

"Me no care!" He shouted. I shook hard. I didn't like all this noise.

Daddy carried me to my bedroom and sat me on his lap on the rocking chair.

He kissed my thigh a few times.

"Better?" He asked.

"Better." I softly said. He stroked my forehead gently.

"I no like the shouting." I whimpered.

"It's okay Baby, Daddy's here." He said rocking me.

"I no like him." I sniffled.

"Anything he does to you, say to me." He said.

"I promise." I said. He smiled.

Lloyd then came in, in a panic.

"I can't get him to calm the hell down." Lloyd said. Alex looked at me.

"What makes you feel calm Baby?" He asked. I placed a hand on his chest and held my hand out to Lloyds chest. I placed my other hand on his chest and smiled.

"Daddies." I smiled. They both smiled.

Alex then got up with me in his arms.

We went to the living room where Braydon was still crying.

Alex, passed me to Lloyd and I clung to him like a koala.

Alex went over and swept Braydon off the floor and held his to his chest.

I whimpered. Daddy was holding someone else...

Alex rocked him gently and hummed softly. Braydon started to calm down and he snuggled into his chest.

A few minutes later Brayden had calmed down and was happy in Alex arms.

Alex pulled away and looked at him.

"Can you say sorry for hurting Ali please?" He asked. Braydon looked at me and I looked down.

"Sorry Ali." He angrily said. I sucked my thumb and looked up at Lloyd.

"Okay..." Alex said. "Let's get you guys some breakfast."

I nodded as Lloyd carried me to the kitchen. He placed me in my high chair. Alex got a spare high chair from behind the fridge and set it out with one hand, still holding Brayden.

He strapped him in and started to serve us some breakfast.

"Can I have penguin please?" I asked Lloyd as he strapped me in.

"Of course." He smiled.

He went off and came back with my penguin.

"Here you go." He smiled.

"Thanky you." I smiled.

Lloyd then helped Alex bring us some food.

They placed some yogurt with fruit on both our high chair trays.

"Thanky you." I smiled.

Brayden just took his spoon and put some in his mouth.

He spat it out discreetly. I didn't really see it, and started eating. In between each mouthful I pretended to give some to penguin.

Just then I felt something splat all over me. I looked over and saw Brayden, with an empty bowl in his hands smiling. He had chucked his yoghurt all over me. It was all over my clothes, my face and penguin.

I looked on in shock as I started to cry.

"Braydon!" Alex said, shocked.

He smirked and put the bowl down.

I looked at Alex with tears rolling down my cheeks and I started to shake.

He came over to me and I just broke down into tears. He unbuckled me and lifted me up. All the yoghurt splatted all over the floor. He held me supporting my bum with one hand and one hand around my chest.

"Braydon!! That is a naughty thing to do!" Lloyd angrily said. He just smirked.

I cried. I don't even know why I was...

Alex took me to the bathroom where ran a quick bath and took off all my yogurt stained clothes. He then placed me in the bath and started to wash me.

I cried into my hands and Alex stopped.

"Baby, I'm sorry." Alex said. He lifted me out the bath and wrapped me in a fluffy towel and held me close to him.

"Why am I crying?" I sniffled.

"It's okay to cry Baby. Really it is." He said.

"I no wanna let go Daddy." I whimpered, clinging to him.

"It's okay Babygirl." He said, lifting me up and holding me tight. He rocked me for a while.

"Alex can you come here please?" Lloyd called.

"2 secs just dressing Ali." He called.

He laid me on the towel and slid a diaper on me. He then put me into some pyjama bottoms and a oversized hoodie. He put my hood up and picked me up.

We then went to see what Lloyd wanted...

Hey guys,
Awww such a wholesome chapter 🥰 I hope you enjoyed this. I have had this idea as an emergency backup idea in cease I ran out of ideas so I'll need to think of a new emergency idea I guess 😂   Leave some suggestions for future chapters. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :)