#1- Still learning

On a Sunday night when I was supposed to be asleep, I stayed up and watched movies on Netflix with my imaginary boyfriend, once again. Iv'e never had a boyfriend before, I guess no one just ever found me attractive, they always just thought of me as the girl who's mom was a psycho that had to be put in a rehab center.

I mean there not wrong but, there's more to me than just my mom, it got so bad that my Dad had to divorce my Mom because he couldn't get any clients for his law firm.

Until my dad went on a business trip 6 months ago, he met the second love of his life. At first I was worried that my dad was moving on to fast, but as soon as I saw how his face lifted up into a smile every time she called or texted him, I knew it was love. What I didn't expect was that we would move to a completely different state for her, but we did. So here I am in San Francisco in our new house, I tried not to complain so much because my dad was clearly happy, but I kinda miss back home in Seattle, I mean, I didn't really have friends, but at least I knew Seattle, I dont know anything about San Frisco, I've been going to Golden gate High school for two months now,Im a Sophomore and I've made two friends so far, their name is kylee and Ireland, their both really pretty and have boyfriends, Derek and Josh, in my opinion Josh is douche bag, But I would never tell Ireland that. As my movie finishes, Ireland texts me and Kylee on our group chat.

 As my movie finishes, Ireland texts me and Kylee on our group chat

     I bust out laughing because Ireland always says the most random stuff, I text them goodnight, and then I shutdown my computer and phone, and drift off to sleep.

  Thanks for reading!!, comment if you want me to continue!!