27. Xiamen Branch Office

Start from the beginning

I let out a sigh as my finger unconsciously touching my lips. It was weird. How come a dream could feel so real?

I shook my head and brushed all my weird thoughts. I put his belongings back in its place then pulled out his shirt and pants, I rummage his suitcase and found a necktie and his socks.

After getting all the things for him, I zipped his suitcase then got up to hung his attire on the drawer.

Ten minutes later, I was about to put on my make up when the doorbell rang. Must be the room service. I walked to the door and saw a guy pushing a trolley inside.

"Good morning, Ma'am," he greeted and I responded nicely.

The guy then put our breakfast on the table near the window. I muttered a low thank you before he left, giving him a little tip. The guy bowed and leave the room.

They served two beef fried rice with a few slices of sandwiches. I walked to the minibar at the corner of the living room and brew a black coffee for him.

20 minutes had already passed. Mr. Han said he would be here at 7.30 AM. I was thinking of waking Rowoon up. But after considering his state, I decided to let him sleep more and would wake him up a few minutes later when I suddenly saw him already woke up. He sat on the edge of his bed while covering his face with his huge palms.

"Are you okay?" I quickly ran toward him and checking whether he was okay. He raised his face and looked at me.

He got up and towering in front of me. "I'm good, just couldn't sleep last night. I went out for some fresh air but it didn't help at all," he explained.

He walked to the bathroom to wash up then glanced at the living room. He saw the breakfast on the table.

"Ah, I ordered breakfast. Let's have breakfast here, instead. Go wash up first. I already hung your attire on the drawer," I told him before he went into the bathroom.

I quickly put on light makeup and get prepared. Just five minutes later, Rowoon stepped out of the bathroom with only wearing a towel around his waist.

I gasped in an instance. Surprised to see him wearing nothing, I then turned around to avoid looking directly at him. I walked rigidly to the living room and sat on the couch. Grabbing one sandwich and start chewing it slowly.

I could sense he smirked from here. He walked toward the mirror near the bed and drying his damp hair with another towel.

"Come on, Hyeyoon. It's not like you haven't seen more than this?" he laughed lightly. "You've seen all of them," he added.

Damn Rowoon. I cursed at him silently. "Just put on something, would you? We're getting late," I shouted at him back. He laughed again.

"Hyeyoon can you get me my suit?" he sounded again. And I was stunned, speechless.

What?

Seeing me still not moving. He then added, "or do you want to see me completely naked walking there to get the suit? I can walk there wearing nothing, right now, though," he giggled and sounded again. "I threw the towel to the floor already, it's wet,"

I dashed to take his suit while grumbling. Rowoon was standing away from the bed and I threw his suit on his bed, then quickly turned back to the living room. But when I glanced at him, he was wearing a white t-shirt and his pants on.

"What are you doing?" I nagged at him. While Rowoon just laughed at me hard. He took his suit and put his shirt on. He always had the time to tease me. It was like his hobby of teasing me.

I clicked my tongue, "Get ready quickly, then eat your breakfast!" I scolded him before he could utter anything.

* * *

We started today a bit off schedule as Rowoon was eating his breakfast rather slowly while sipping his black coffee. We went to the M.IT Company Xiamen Branch at 8.30 AM, thirty minutes late and this Kim Rowoon was still looked easy as if it was nothing.

"We're a bit late, is it okay?" I asked the guy beside me. Rowoon was busy checking his phone and typing since earlier.

I saw him furrowing his brows and focused on his phone screen. He was so serious that picked up my curiosity about who he was talking to. I was actually holding myself up not to peek at his phone. My pride won't allow me to. Who am I dare to mind his business?

I saw him half-smiled while typing. The view was somehow disturbed me for some odd reason, and I didn't like the feeling. The familiar uncomfortable feeling was slowly surging up. I had the urge to snatch his phone and check to whom he was texting to myself.

I laughed to myself. I had to curse to myself for how silly I was. I smiled wryly and ignored my hanging question then threw my gaze outside the window. Looking at the Xiamen morning traffic. The city was beautiful.

"Why are you smiling?" I jolted upon hearing his sudden low voice talking to me. I didn't realize he was putting back his phone into his pocket already and now staring at me weirdly as he saw me smiling while looking outside.

I glared at him and checking his state. He was no longer busy with his phone. "Are you done texting?"

Ah, I slipped my tongue.

Why would I ask such a question? I cursed at myself.

The latter just frowned at my weird behavior. Felt embarrassed, I turned away, tried to avoid his judging look.

"What?" I heard Rowoon was grinning, he continued, "did you—"

"No!" I denied quickly.

He stopped. He weirdly looked at me then raised an eyebrow. "Did you say something to me before?" he finished his sentence; I blinked a few times.

He didn't even realize what I was saying to him, I sighed and replied lowly, "Nothing's important," I tried hard to swallow my embarrassment by diverting the topic. "What time our train to Shenzhen depart today?" and I asked him that instead.

Rowoon didn't answer me right away, he tried to find a clue from my expression and he must be aware of my rigid and weird gesture right now, he knew I was trying to hide something.

But then he answered me anyway, "The train will depart at 5.56 PM," his phone vibrated again. He took his phone and continued while sliding his phone, "don't worry, they made a hotel reservation for two persons this time,"

He was checking something shortly then put it back inside his pocket.

I nodded and responded shortly, "Good," didn't bother to prolong the conversation as I might get strangely annoyed to him busy with his phone again.

How was his personal life going on by the way? I didn't get the chance to ask him before personally. He must be had someone in mind, right now. A fine man like him, even myself found it hard to resist his charm at times.

I was too busy with my mind when we arrived at the Company a few minutes later. 

================================================================================

A/N :

Hello there...
I finally got to finish the next two chapters sooner and decided to update it right away.

This one is unedited and I know there are a lot of mistakes hehe, please excuse the errors.
I'll try to edit and fix it later if I had the time to check and read the newest chapters. 

Oh, prepare yourself for the chapters ahead. It might contain some mature content. Hahaha

Okay, I'm ruining your midnight (if you're in the same timezone as me GMT +8) by updating this at this hour... :D

Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapters... ^^