WTH!?!?

It was their first day at Karasuno and the teacher didn't really keep them in that long so Kei went to the gym with Yama. He didn't go with Kags since he ran off to practice early while waiting for the captain & the vice captain to arrive. (Sadly I can't put the vice principal and the wig scene since Hina isn't there.      ;´༎ຶਊ ༎ຶ';   )
After 4 minutes Daichi-San, Sugawara-San and Tanaka-San walked in to find Kageyama and Tsukishima arguing because Kags said strawberry milk is so much better than strawberry shortcake 🙄. (so childish)
And then you have Yams just trying to calm these idiots down(Poor Yama)
"What is going on in here!?" Daichi shouted with Tanka and Sugawara behind him.
"U-um sorry senpai... We were just practicing while waiting for the Volleyball Team captain when they started a-arguing,B-but don't worry it's nothing serious they're just being childish." Yams said with a slightly scared smile.
"Urusai Yamaguchi, I'm not being childish. The king started it anyway." "tsk,whatever four eyes" they both rolled their eyes before they heard Y/n's voice at the door. "What are these idiots arguing over now, seriously it's only Monday and this is the fifth time they're arguing" Y/n said while rolling her eyes.
"it's the strawberry milk and shortcake argument again" pointed out by Yams.Tanaka burst out laughing before getting elbowed in the side by Suga-san. "Ow! What was that for!" "shhhhhh." replied Suga-san. "Hi, I'm Y/n a friend of theirs I just came to watch them and see if Yams is ok." "HEY! what about us!" Kageyama said with a small pout. "Well Yams is the one dealing with you two and he might run out of energy." Y/n said with a smile.
After all that they signed up for the team(except for y/n she just came to watch them practice) they started practicing for a few mins before the ita gang showed up. They greeted and joined in with the practice.

---

With Shoyo
Shoyo was now in his human form since Akiteru-San and Tsukishima we're out of the house. He was eating the strawberries that we're in the fridge labeled "Kei's Strawberries. Don't touch" while watching Titanic but he wasn't crying because it's not the first time he's watching it and he's seen the kardasims titanic video. (here is the vid incase you haven't seen it😋)

When the movie ended Sho cleaned up the mess, did the dishes and went upstairs to take a nap in Kei's bed. What he didn't know is that Kei was coming home early.

When Kei walked into the house he knew Akiteru wasn't home and his mom was at work so he didn't say anything cause that would be awkward. He walked upstairs to put his bag down and change his clothes only to find a small ginger human that he has never seen before, laying in his bed. Kei s expression changed from tired but calm to surprised and mad

-What the hell! Who is he!??-Kei dropped his bag and yelled "Hey!!"

Kei dropped his bag and yelled "Hey!!".  Sho got scared so much by the loud shout that when he woke up he transformed into his cat form. "S-sho!? What just happened you were a h-human...". Sho changed back into a human so that he could explain."Well y-yeah I kinda have... Two other forms that I've been K-keeping from you." "but why!? You could've just told me!" Kei started breathing in and out so that he could calm down and process all this. "I- I'm sorry I just got scared that if you found out I had 3 different forms, you would be weirded out and abandon me like m-my last owner." "It's ok Sho don't be sad I'm not weirded out I'm just confused and I'm definitely not going to abandon you!" Shoyo got so happy that he leaped into Tsuki's arms and hugged him tightly."woah calm down I almost fell!.""but what's the 3rd form anyway?" Kei asked as he looked down at a smiling Shoyo." Oh! Right. My third form is just a mix of the two, it's my neko form. "Sho backed away from Kei as he transformed into his neko form but fell down as he did

 "Sho backed away from Kei as he transformed into his neko form but fell down as he did

ᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ᴏғ ɴᴇᴋᴏ sʜᴏʏᴏ ...ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ 😁👋🏻