The Ultimate Student

Start from the beginning

"What?!" Everyone shrieked.

"Hohoho! I wanna see his capabilities already! That Genos kid already stated that he possesses true skill!" Netero said.

'The old man's excited to see another old man who can fight like a monster.' Morel thought.

"An old man... third strongest hero...? No way..." Hanji uttered.

"This is hilarious." Levi said.

"The Association called me in." Genos replied.

"Everyone's at headquarters. The little branch office is empty just now. Each of the Class S heroes got the call to come here, but we're the only ones who showed up." Bang said.

"Why is that?" Genos asked.

"Too far away, or perhaps they're busy. Of course, some of the cold-blooded ones simply don't bother. After all, we're called up only when there's some impossible problem they want us to take care of. Today's no exception. The threat level is Dragon, a worst-case scenario.

35 minutes from now, a huge meteor will strike Z-City. They are asking if nearby Class S heroes can do anything about it." Bang said.

"A meteor?!" Genos asked in shock.

"But we already knew it before you do. So yeah." Phinks said.

"Do you think he'll hear you with that?" Shalnark asked.

"That thing floating in the sky will land onto their city, am I right?" Marco asked.

"Yes, it will. And I guess you haven't seen any meteors striking to your country and how destructive they are, am I right?" Zeno asked.

"Not a single one." Eren replied.

"Now you'll witness how harsh that meteor is when it successfully strikes Z-City later on." Silva said.

"A meteor..." Eren uttered.

"Apparently, it suddenly changed paths. That means the end for us. The impact will wipe out Z-City. I'm afraid there's nothing we can do this time. You too should think about evacuating with your loved ones." Bang said.

"Do the citizens know?" Genos asked.

"I was told they would estimate the impact area and issue evacuation orders 30 minutes before it hits." Bang said.

'Attention! This is an announcement from the Hero Association.'

"People are sure to panic." Bang said after hearing the warning.

"And you, old guy?" Genos said.

"Old guy", is it? Call me Bang." Bang said and walks away.

"You are not evacuating?" Genos asked.

"My dojo has been in my family for generations. I cannot abandon it." Bang said. All of a sudden, he blinked into Genos and a hazy flow of water in his hands appeared.

"Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist." Heard of it?" Bang asked but Genos is nowhere to be found.

"Woah! What was that?" Leorio asked.

"Dojo... I assume he is a master of Dojo and trained students before. Those movements we witnessed just now isn't an ordinary  style from dojo." Katsuto said.

"Water Stream huh?! That's too much for a name!" Jean yelled.

"Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist. Those punches he can give to others might crush rocks as well, am I right?" Gon asked.