CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE; end of year

Ayoooo

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up in the Hospital Wing to see Fred, George and Lee sitting by my bed.

"Y/N!" Fred immediately hugged me the second my eyes fluttered open. "I was so worried."

"We were so worried." George corrected his twin.

"You said you were just going to visit Hagrid!" Lee exclaimed. "And now you're here!"

"You didn't come back last night and at breakfast McGonagall told us you, Ron, Harry and Hermione were here! What the hell happened?" Fred asked, glancing at his sleeping brother for one second.

"Just some family issues." I joked. They stared at me blankly. "Y'know. With my escaped non-murderer father, werewolf godfather and Harry is my godbrother or something?"

"Wait...so Sirius...didn't kill anyone?" George asked. I shook my head.

"Nah, he was close to killing Scabbers, who turned out to be Peter Pettigrew in an animagus form."

"SCABBERS?" Fred and George asked. "RON'S RAT?"

"Ron's OLD rat. I think he ran off." I said. "I was knocked out so I'm not exactly sure."

"Madam Pomfrey said you'd be out by noon." Lee said, changing the subject. "But um...Snape let it slip to the Slytherins that Lupin's a werewolf..."

"HE WHAT!" I glared. "I swear to god. I'll end up like my father. In Azkaban for murder."

"Woah...calm down, Love." Fred frowned. "Don't kill anyone just yet. We haven't gotten to the worst part."

"He's resigning." George sighed. "Lupin, I mean. Not Snape."

"WHAT? HE'S WHAT?" I said, trying to get out of my bed. "he...he worked so hard for this—this job. It..."

"It's okay." Fred said, pulling me into a hug and running his hand through my hair as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Fred? George?" Someone mumbled from behind them. It was Ron.

"Hey little bro. How's your leg?" George asked.

"Not good considering someone's dad bit it." Ron chuckled, looking at me. I giggled into Fred's chest.

"Don't blame me for his actions!" I said. "It's not my fault my dad's a dog!"

Ron and I burst out laughing but the three other boys looked confused.

"Y/N/N...that's not very nice." Lee said.

"No...he's literally a dog." I said between laughs. "He's an animagus."

"Ohhhh." George smirked but then he saw the clock on the wall. "Fred, Lee. We better go."

"See you later Y/N." Fred kissed my forehead before turning to his younger brother. "See ya Ron."

The three boys then left the Hospital Wing, leaving Ron and I with sleeping Harry and Hermione.

~~~Time Skip~~~

The second I left the Hospital Wing I went straight to Remus' office, where he was packing his suitcases and boxes.

"REMUS JOHN LUPIN!" I yelled, causing the man to jump and turn around. "WHAT IN GODRIC GRYFFINDOR'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?"

"Packing. I resigned." Remus sighed, pulling the empty Grindylow cage onto his desk.

"I CAN SEE THAT!" I tried to calm down. "Why...you worked so hard for this...we..."

"Y/N...I know. It's just parents are bound to owl the school when they find out that I'm a...."