Episode Idea: "What If" the Retsuko's grandmother is introduce?

Start from the beginning

(Wedding Music)

Retsuko take many moves in front of her grandmother (Haida is down after that) and tries to say to her to stop to imagine things between them. The grandmother laughs back than she will stop to joke because his friend is like dead intern. Retsuko turn in the direction of Haida who whisper "Me...married...Retsuko" before to slap him many times (Retsuko says to his grandmother during his slaps than Haida is very funny when he drinks).

(Divine Music in Buddha style)

The grandmother says to Retsuko than people reveals his true face when they are drunks (The Granddaughter had a Buddha appearance when she says that). Retsuko says to his grandmother than she knew Haida had feelings for her, he had said many times his feelings for her, and... (she blushes more and more, and say to intern in his head: "damn, shut up!"). The granddaughter says she didn't need to say so many details (Retsuko scream in intern "Why I become so stupid now?!) but now she said that (Retsuko please in his head: "No, no, no, don't interpret like that my words!")...

(The Divine music stop) she will be enjoyed pass times with her granddaughter (happy face of the granddaughter) and ask to Retsuko why she stop to move for 1 hour (Retsuko like a statue).

(Aggretsuko- OST 10)

Tomorrow, Fenneco asks to Retsuko why her face is blocked and Haida move slowly and whisper "Retsuko...Me...Married..." Retsuko don't move anything and Fenneco repeat her question, and Retsuko reacts quickly than she's OK, there are nothing between Haida and her, and says to stop anything (Retsuko laugh a little with a little red face). Fenneco answers she had didn't say that but says to her she was very strange since yesterday. Retsuko reassure her and answer she didn't sleep well.

Fenneco asks she is sure about that and if she has didn't a feeling for Haida (Fenneco say in laugh than Haida will be very happy if he hear that). Retsuko blushes and say that absolutely wrong. Fenneco asks to Retsuko what's the problem finally. Retsuko answer she says that she and Haida have met her grandmother yesterday but when she has seen her, she had speedy thinking that Haida was his boyfriend and after eat in a dinner, she had literally speaks of wedding (Retsuko stammer when she said that).

(Wedding music)

Fenneco imagine in his head the wedding of Retsuko and Haida who said "Yes" (in front of their families, friends, and the company) and kissing.

Fenneco say with a dreaming/happy face she had always dreaming to be their maid of honor. Retsuko say to Fenneco that's not funny and she don't help her (Retsuko had an embarrassing/angry face).

(End of the Wedding music- Aggretsuko- OST 1)

So, Fenneco asks what she can do for her because she don't see how she can help her. Retsuko says she need her help for says finally to her grandmother for... (Retsuko stop to speak clearly because too embarrassing). Fenneco says he exists one solution (Retsuko thanks Fenneco, and she imagined her like a god and Retsuko pray to her): "Say to your grandmother than you are with Haida". Fenneco continue to explain the plan but Retsuko smile with a mix confusing/embarrassing face (the speech to Fenneco during the explain is low for Retsuko).

(Return to Retsuko who pray "God Fenneco", but "God Fenneco" breaks up and dress up in a devil appearance [and has a metal version of the Fenneco's laugh] and Retsuko scream and run away)

(Aggretsuko- OST 5)

Retsuko push a confusing scream and asks to Fenneco if she has become crazy because she don't want to confirm to her grandmother a mistake who she had seen to his eyes (Retsuko shakes the head of Fenneco). Fenneco asks to Retsuko to stop to shake her and to hear her. Fenneco become "Detective Fenneco" and explain to Retsuko why she has chosen this plan. Fenneco says people become obstinate with the time, if they see a failure moment in people, they will always be focalized to this point is a part of this people, so if this people says for the pleasure what this old people had seen, they will stop to watching this and they let their. Fenneco asks to Retsuko if she had understood. Retsuko says yes with a confusing face but asks for Haida's opinion. They heard laugh in this moment and the grandmother speaks to him.