【 New person 】

Sanyukta...

After lots of teasing,laughing and talking about random stuffs we read about him over the media .He asked me for a walk along the shore.

I happily agreed with his idea as I wanted to feel some fresh air.We started walking slowly over the cold sand.It soothed my aching feet as I walked barefoot so did he.

"Why you bring me here?"I stuttered looking nervously at him and the sea waves.

"To spend a beautiful evening with my friend."he smiled sheepishly and forwarded his hand for me to take.I didn't budge him and placed my palm on his hand.

We silently walked along the hitting waves.

"I used to walk for a mile with my Dad.. whenever he took us to the beach on every Sunday."I remembered those days and smiled.

He looked at me and squeezed my palms.

We sat on the rock.I slightly pulled back when he bend a little over me.He tucked my waving hairs behind my ears.

"Yours hairs.. they were blocking the view of your pretty face."he said intently.

I gazed into his eyes slowly.His molten honey like eyes were showing nervousness...but why?He bent his head more and did something unexpected out of the blue.

He kissed tenderly on my forehead.I could not blink my eyes at the moment.The kiss was different.It gave me a tingling sensation.The kiss held care,concern and respect for me.

"I promise you Sanyukta,I'll try to take all the sadness away from you till the moment I am with you or death do us apart..."

My heart fluttered in my chest.His words mellowed in my ears.

The kiss was something I had never felt after my parents who used to give me forehead kisses as a gesture of love and protection.

I felt warmness settling in my heart.U unexplainable emotions erupted inside me.Deep inside my heart I recognize them well but I'll fight till the last string of self control I had.

These taboo feelings will be my doom but I will never let these emotions overpower me or break free from the deepest cage of my heart.

"Shall we return,We have come a little far and it's a deserted area...Its not safe to roam alone.."I spotted few men drinking and eying me lustfully .

He observed my discomfort and nodded.We returned back to the restaurant.

"I am going  to use the washroom ."I excused myself to clear my mind.

"Okay,I'll be waiting here.Come fast.."he nodded.

I made my way to the washroom.The kiss played in my mind.The kiss held am unknown emotion.I felt different.It was not derived from lust.It casted a different effect on me.

It gave me warmness.I felt shielded and protected.I saw my reflection in the mirror.I had to act as nothing happened nor his presence was effecting me in any way.

I retouched my make up and made my way out of the ladies washroom when I bumped into a hard manly chest.

I was about to fall when he clutched my wrist to prevent me from hitting the floor and making a fun of me.

"Ouch..I am really sorry I.."I apologized to the person without looking up.

"Ohh I am sorry indeed Miss..."the raspy male voice said.

I raised my head up to see the person.He was as the same age as mine with a well built tall body.His brown eyes were gleaming .He smiling sheepishly.

He was no less than a model who walked out of a magzine of a famous brand .

But he is nothing in front of your husband.

Yeah ,its true.Though women could drool over him but he had no match compared to Randhir.

"Am I forgiven Miss pretty?"his voice brought me back .

"Its okay in fact technically it was my mistake.I was not looking ahead."I half smiled.

"By the way I am Rohan Khanna"He forward his hand."May I know the pretty lady's name?"

"Sanyukta..Sh"I stopped,I could not reveal my identity to some stranger."Sanyukta Agrawal."I hesitantly shook my hand with his but his next action startled me .

He drew my knuckle to his mouth and dropped a kiss.

I pulled my hand away.It didn't seem lusty but I wasn't comfortable with the fact that a stranger did something a dear one do.

"Nice name..like the pretty herself.I must say.."he said flirtious way.

I smiled awkwardly.

"Umm excuse me,I have to go.."I tried to walk pass him but he blocked my way.

I gave him a confusing stare.He scratched the back of his neck,"Shall I buy this pretty lady a coffee.It won't take much time."he requested gently.

Now it was unexpected.An accidental stranger wants me to have a coffee with him.

"Sorry but I am really getting late."I denied as politely as I could.

He was anything but a gentleman to me but being witnessed by Randhir with another man in public seemed a very bad idea.It might ruin my newly developed friendship .

"Please..."he insisted.

"Sorry..but I really need to go..."I felt bad for turning down someone who was generous towards me except his flirty nature but there was no serious ill intention.

"Okay.."he sighed.His lips pressed in thin line."May be some other time?"

"No she can't because she is a very busy person and hardly gets time let alone wasting her precious time with a stranger.."A hard voice boomed behind me.

I knew to whom it belonged.My heartbeat quickened when his protective hand wrapped around my back.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat.. You're here..what a pleasant surprise."Rohan
smirked . His eyes observed our closeness.

"Rohan Khanna...Its a surprise for me as well...I hope you already meet my wife.."Randhir smirked watching shocked expressions of Rohan who was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Sanyukta he is Mr. Rohan Khanna with whom we are going to collaborate for our new project..he is very professional man and doesn't poke in someone's personal life"he pulled me more on his side.

I looked here and there awkwardly.

"Nice meeting you Mrs. Shekhawat.Why did you not introduce yourself by your full name..I already planned taking you on a date.."Rohan irkingly shook his head .

"Good..you got to know who she is...I am sorry for your shattered  plans."Randhir mocked him sarcastically.

"Randhir lets go..."I whispered pleadingly.

I had no energy left for another drama.It was too much to take for me.

"I am expecting to see you soon Mr. and Mrs Shekhawat.."Rohan said eying me as if it was only directed for me.

"Soon.."Randhir answered in a stern tone concealed by a fake smile.

*********************************
Let me clear few things.

This new person is not a bad one and in near future he will make a great place in her life and eventually play an important role in their love journey.

But don't misunderstood him as Cupid.😉

~~Trishla Singh☺️☺️☺️