xii. Journey To Hogsmeade

Start from the beginning

Julian's record for making other students cry was almost as many as Lori!

"Spit it out, dear Julian." She jeered, leaning closer to him, only for him to back away uncomfortably.

Emeli pulled herself away from leaning on the corridor's wall before raising a quizzical blonde brow, "Klay told you, didn't he Julian?"

The asian boy looked like a terrified dear caught in headlights as the two girls circled around him as if he were their pray. On one hand, he didn't want to sell out his best mate when he promised he wouldn't, on the other hand, Lori was rather scary—anyways, in his defense, he did know her much longer then Klay and the rest of their friends.

"Um—I . . . yes." Julian's head dropped as a defeated sigh escaped his lips, "Klay told me."

In a blink of an eye, Lori's mocking smile dropped to a glare. The reason she made Klay promise not to tell anyone was because the news of their snog could ruin their whole friend group—well specifically ruin their relationship with Corban. He was unbelievably protective over her ever since they met and it would crush him to know that his best mate was sneaking around with Lori who was pretty much his everything.

Though in all honesty, she was being an overbearing hypocrite. She told her gryffindor friends the day after it happened and even James and Sirius in detention, but, in her defense, she knew that none of them dared to tell another soul simply because they ( along with many others at Hogwarts ) would rather not experience the wrath of Lori Rose.

With her fists clenching, she growled, "That two-faced fucking—"

"Shh, there they come." Emeli cut her off and nudged the freckled girl's side before motioning to the two approaching figures down the corridor.

In the distance, the trio saw Klay and Corban walked side by side. Even with textbooks and parchment pulled in each of their hands, they seemed content. Their pink lips pulled back into a wide smile as their howls of laughter echoed throughout the hall.

Although Lori's anger was directed towards Klay, her mahogany eyes were glued to Corban. His green eyes crinkled from his smile and slight dimples carved his pearly pale skin besides the corner of his lips. Good fashion sense had never been a problem for the wealthy pureblood. He wore a dark green and grey flannel sweater crewneck with the white collar from his shirt neatly poking out from under it. Black dress pants adorned his long lanky legs and matched the high top black converse which covered his feet.

She almost found herself nodding proudly at how attractive his style was, remembering all the times in previous years, the boy even helped her buy clothes ( yet he wasn't much help, calling her beautiful in everything she put on, even if she knew it didn't look good ).

Then, her mind replayed the conversation she had with Sirius earlier at Gryffindor's quidditch tryouts. His words had been ringing through her mind constantly throughout her days.

"I mean, c'mon Lori, it's plain as day. He's mad at you."

If she didn't believe what Sirius had said before, she certainly believed it when Corban's gaze fell on her figure and the happy smile his face once held faltered instantly. Both him and Klay stopped a few strides from the trio. The blond boy noticed the sudden blank look on Corban's face and looked ahead to see the rest of his friends awkwardly staring.