°OBSESSION: Introduction

[The beginning of this segment is an edited story based on the "Yandere Simulator's New Introduction Cutscenes" found on Yandere dev's Youtube channel.

Please check it out! You may continue reading this story.]

------------------------------------------------------------------Something is wrong with me.

For as long as I can remember, I've always felt...Empty...

...Incomplete.

Like a part of me is...missing. This hollow feeling has dominated my life. I've never been able to feel anything else.

My world has always felt cold...dark... silent. My mother was exactly like me when she was a child.

But when she met my father, everything changed for her.

He brought warmth and color and life into her world.

He made her...

complete.

She told me that, one day, I'd meet someone special, just like she did. Someone who'd cure me...

Fix me...

Save me.

I'd spent years waiting for that day, dreaming of the moment when I'd meet someone that would complete me.

But then...one day I'd met that person.

I found her.

An ordinary day just like any other day -- well, any other day for a 6-year-old like me. Until they brought home her. Y/n.

A 5-year-old orphan; who'd been living in an orphanage since before she could walk or talk. My father, a kind man -- brought her home.

Believing she'd be able to make me normal, to make me act like others my age.

But Y/n didn't make me normal or average.

She made me better.

When I met her, something changed inside of me. My world was filled, with color and light.

It was like I had opened my eyes for the first time.

I felt warm.

I felt complete.

I felt alive.

She is my escape from the cold, grey, empty world I had been stuck in. She is the one I've been waiting for all my life.

The person I wanted to spend my whole life with, but someone is trying to take her from me.

He wants her, but not in the same way I want her.

He could never appreciate her the way I do. He doesn't deserve her.

She belongs to me.

I have to stop him, even if it means hurting her.

Even if it means killing her.

There is nothing I wouldn't do for her.

I won't let anyone come between us.

I don't care want I have to do.

I don't care who I have to hurt.

I don't care whose blood I have to spill.

I won't let anyone take him from me.

Nothing else matters.

No one else matters.

She will be mine.

She doesn't have a choice.
------------------------------------------------------------------

[And thus ends the introduction to OBSESSION

Words: 471

Made sure to share your opinions

Chapter one will be out soon

And remember stay °OBSESSED°

👋😘 buh-bye loves!]