Chapter 134 [Public Sentiment]

Start bij het begin

As she lifted up her head slowly, she saw a handsome face with well-defined contours. Wait! Why was she lying intimately with Long Tianhao who was only in his undershirt?

Lin Mengya's brain had to be shut down at this instant and rebooted.

Her line of vision returned to her own sleeve, and that was when she realized that she was also in her undershirt!

What happened?!

"Are you awake?"

Long Tianhao opened his eyes immediately when he felt the small movement of the girl in his arms.

Looking at the startled expression on the girl's face, Long Tianhao's gaze went to and from her and himself. Obviously, his mood had lifted.

"Your Highness, we... we..."

Did we do anything silly? Lin Mengya could not bring herself to say the words, after all, they were husband and wife by name.

Nevertheless, she was not prepared for this!

"I saw that you were really exhausted, I've asked Baiji to help you change into this, so you could sleep better. We're almost arriving in the capital city. Baiji will help you dress up in a while."

Long Tianhao tried to explain the entire situation to her as simply as possible. As he spoke, he thought what happened was rather funny.

When he woke up this morning, he realized that Lin Mengya had fallen asleep on him.

He had wanted to wake her, but when he remembered that she had labored the entire night, he could not bring himself to do that.

However, both he and his princess looked like beggars in the streets in those filthy clothes. He thought it was too inappropriate.

Therefore he ordered the servants to help change them into clean clothes.

While there was still some distance before they reach the capital city, Long Tianhao, together with Lin Mengya, caught up on their sleep in the horse carriage.

Lin Mengya breathed a sigh of relief after hearing Long Tianhao's words.

Firstly, she had kept her chastity.

Secondly, they were approaching the capital city.

Thirdly... what was with the sense of loss in her heart?

Long Tianhao had put on his clothes quickly, all the while unaware of Lin Mengya's behavior. She was pacing back and forth by the corner of the carriage and her thoughts were racing as she imagined different scenarios accompanied by a myriad of expressions.

It was not until he exited from the carriage that Lin Mengya called for her four maidservants to come into the carriage. Even at that time, she was still preoccupied with her wild imaginations.

"Master, I think you should still exercise some self-control even if the prince and you are so in love with each other."

Of the four maidservants, Baizhi was the boldest. She had no reservations whatsoever when she joked.

"Why are you spouting nonsense?"

Lin Mengya turned around only to realize that her four maidservants were blushing and smiling strangely at her.

Wait! Did they misunderstand that Long Tianhao and she were having 'car sex'?

Good heavens! What had become of her innocence? Her chastity? Had they been shattered?

"We were both too exhausted and fallen asleep. That's all."

"..."

"Hey, what does that look in your eyes mean?"