Mike-The Less I Know The Better

Start from the beginning

"Nothing much,"Max smiled

They went straight at scoop troops to Steve since Dustin said that he got the job.

Y/n pulled Mike behind her as the rest of the party follows them.

She rang the bell squeezing Mike's hand excitedly.

Robin then pokes her head under the counter and sighed when she saw Steve's kids.

"Hey dingus,your children are here!"she called

Steve then opens the door frowning,but cheered when he saw Y/n.

"Mommy Steve!"Y/n cheered hugging him before doing their secret handshake.

Where they finger gun eachother while smiling for the final part.

Steve high fived Y/n before greeting the rest of the party.

"Okay you guys sit down there,I'll get you free ice cream since our Y/n is back"Steve pointed in a booth

The party cheered before sitting down.

While waiting for the ice creams,Y/n told them stories about the camp which they listened intently missing their bestfriend.

Mike leaned his head on his palm just staring at Y/n as she excitedly told them a story where she almost lost in a challenge.

El then nudges him and pointed at the jewelry store.

Mike then curses to himself and checks his pocket if he have the money and sighed in relief when it is their.

"Hey,I'll just show El the waffle store she's been eyeing.We'll come back okay?,"Mike whispered to Y/n

Y/n then smiled sweetly nodding her head,she just loves how Mike takes care of her sister.

Mike then ushers to El and they walk away towards the jewelry store.

"Where are they going?,"Steve asked voicing the question in the mind of the party members excluding Y/n—when he reached their tables with a tray of banana split ice creams.

"Mike said he's just showing El the waffle store"Y/n smiled before thanking Steve and taking the ice cream and devouring in it.

Steve's eyebrows then furrowed as he sat infront of the kids.

"But there's no waffle store Y/n,"Steve said

Y/n then stopped eating her ice cream.

"What do you mean?,then where the hell are they?,"Y/n asked in confusion

The party looked at eachother before Lucas spoke,"Listen Y/n...we think Mike is cheating on you with El,"

Steve and Y/n's eyes widened.

Y/n shook her head,"No,Mike and El would never do that..."she breath out

"Exactly!,that's what I've been telling them!"Max chimed

"They've been like that for the past week..."Lucas added pointing out with them being hanging out together.

"Maybe they're just hanging out?,"Steve asked but the kids brush off what he said

"And you never bothered to tell me earlier?,"Y/n asked her voice filler with betrayal

"Because we're not sure—"Lucas answered panicking and regretting he even spoke

"—just a suspicion"Dustin added

"Yeah,lets not jump off to conclusion,"Will chimed in trying to calm Y/n