And that's what he did.

//—————————————\\

POV: bakugo

"Oi raccoon eyes!"

Mina looked up from her desk. Her eyes red from crying. Almost everything she did remind her of my y/n.

Pathetic.

"Oh... hi bakugo.... you need somthing?" She weakly responded.

"Tsk. I'm... organizing a search party for y/n. And I know how much you lo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ve her. So you wanna come or some shit?"

Raccoon eyes looked at me with hope shining through her eyes. Too bad I would crush them with despair.

"Y-yeah! I'll come! A-and we'll find y/n, a-and if not we can keep searching!"

"Um... yeah. Ight so should I pick you up around 7:00 ish?"

"Y-yeah! I'll be ready by then!" The pinked hair girl exclaimed.

I walked off to get seated.

Class went by fast. Mainly I was day dreaming about y/n and how she would be able to love me after this.

We would get married and have lots and lots of kids, (well only if she says so. Kids are hard) and leave Japan behind. And I would support her and our family until the day I die.

The final bell rang as I started to trudge back to my old house.

Immediately apon entrance I heard that only hag yelling at me again.

"KATSUKI! DONT THINK YOU CAN DISAPPEAR FOR TWO WEEKS AND NOT TELL YOUR PARENTS WHERE YOU WENT!"

"I WAS AT THE APARTMENT TAKING CARE OF Y/N GODDDD!"

Out of nowhere the old hag spawned and slapped me on the neck

"YOU CANT GO AROUND KIDNAPPING YOUR LOVE AND NOT TELL ME!"

My eyes turned bloodshot as I gave a devastating glare to my mother

"Don't tell me what to fucking do with MY y/n. Got that bitch?"

The old hag looked surprised. Then went back to looking bored. "Ok ok.. BUT DONT HURT HER SHES ONLY FIFTEEN"

And with that the old hag stormed off.

   Time skip brought to you by: depresso expressio! Drink a cup a day to make the depression go away!
——————————————————-

I texted Mina that I was outside ready to pick her up as she sprinted across her front yard and leaped through my car window.

"YOU READY TO GO FIND Y/N BAKUGO?!?!"

Her Aura was filled with determination

Oh how I wanted to crush it.

"STOP YELLING RACCON EYES! And yes. Yes I am."