"hi" you said chuckling softly at their reactions. you made your way beside beck and gave him a peck on the lips while he still has his eyes wide and mouth hung open.

"i'm guessing that's for me?" you asked gesturing to the bouquet of flowers on his hands.

beck seemed to snap out of his daze and said "oh yeah, here babe"

you laughed and took the flowers, kissing his cheek "thank you" you grinned at him which made him broke out a grin of his own.

the sound of someone clearing their throat snap both of you from the longing staring.

"you look gorgeous honey" your mom said as she makes way to hug you.

you hug her back and said "i am your kid after all" your mom is the kind of shy when people complement her, but you know that she loves it.

your mom laughed and pulled back from the hug "now go! have fun! it's gonna be perfect" your mom said and winked at you when she said 'perfect', your eyes widen, it was the song title you were going to perform.

before beck can question anything, you took your heels and pushed him out of the house. "ok, bye mom love you!" you yelled, giving your mom a warning look.

she only chuckled "love you too honey! have fun! but not too much fun!" she yelled back.

you almost choked on air at her statement "mom!"

beck laugh at your reaction and slowed down his pace to walk beside you. he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and kissed your temple.

"you look gorgeously beautiful" he muttered, as he stares down from beside you.

"gorgeously?" you laughed at his choice of words.

but that didn't matter to him, its a real word when it comes to you. "yup" he replied confidently.

you let out a breathy laugh and shook your head as beck opened his car door for you to get in.

"what a gentleman" you playfully teased him.

he didn't pay attention at what you said because he was too busy staring at your ass.

"damn" he said under his breath.

you look at him and slap the back of his head "beck oliver!" you scolded him.

he sends you a smile and kissed your cheek. which make your stomach do flips nevertheless of his annoying behaviour.

he made his way to the driver seat and begin your journey to prome.

-time skip brought to you by cat's obsession with sky store-

hollywood arts

when you guys arrived at school, some people were already there, dancing, chatting and drinking with their friends.

it was so beautiful, the lights, tables, everything. who knew tori was such a great party planner.

"come on" beck intertwined your fingers together and pull you to the punch section.

"thanks babe" you thanked him as he hands you a cup of punch.

"welcome buttercup" he smirked as he leans in to kiss you. but it was interrupted by a cheerful voice.

"hey guys!" cat greeted you guys, there was a guy beside her. he was wearing a grey suit with a tall grey hat matching it.

"hey cat! who's this?" you asked, tilting your head a bit. cat did told you that she have a date but since rex said she's bluffing you didn't think too much of it.