𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

Start from the beginning

Hinari stopped sketching in her sketchbook as she listened to Megumi's performance, her gentle smile never leaving her face. Megumi glanced at her and smiled back, unexpectedly, she began to sing along, surprising everyone but Megumi.

Nobara and Maki exchange glances and smile, listening to them. Gojo glanced at Hinari through his sunglasses and smiled too. It's been a while since he listened to Megumi's guitar skill and Hinari's angelic voice.

He knew very well that the song he's playing right now is one of Hinari's favorite songs. As Megumi strummed his guitar and Hinari sang along, memories flash before Gojo's eyes to when him and her spend time together with the Fushiguro siblings.

-"Tsumiki-chan, Megumi-kun..! Dinner's ready." Hinami called them.

-"Coming, Shirazaki-san..!" The little girl named Tsumiki answered from her room upstairs while her younger brother walked down the stairs without saying a word as always.

-"Why do you keep on coming here?"

-"Eh?.." Hinari blinked her eyes twice

-"Oi." Gojo appeared behind him, fixing his sunglasses and grabbed his head with his right hand as an irk mark appeared on his forehead, "How many times should I tell you not to speak that way towards your guardian, huh? You little punk."

"Senpai, You're hurting him." Hinari said and he let go with a heavy sigh. "You should scold him for once, Hina.. or he'll grow up having a shitty personality."

-"I will scold him if he's turning into a problematic child who often causes trouble." She chuckles

-"He already is a problematic child." Gojo said and exchanged glares with little Megumi.

-"Okay stop that, we should eat before the food gets cold.. Tsumiki-chan? Are you done with your homework?" She called her again. "I'm done~" she replied and walked downstairs "ah, good evening Gojo-san." She greeted as soon as she saw Gojo.

-"Yo, Tsumiki." He waved his hand "Sorry I just had the time to visit you today."

-"It's fine" she smiled brightly

-"You don't have to come. No one wants you here." Megumi muttered, looking away.

-"You little--"

-"Gojo-senpai, Megumi-kun.. stop arguing please.."

-"Tch. Be grateful that Hina's here."

-"Hmh."

Megumi sang along after Hinari's turn. 'Anata no yume de kokoro yasuragu.. mezametaku nai to boku wa iu, omoide bakka fuete yuku.. ashita mo soba ni itai..'
(I feel at peace when I dream of you.. I say that I don't want to wake up, Only memories continue to increase.. I want to be by your side tomorrow, too)

It was a fun memory. Gojo and Hinari spend time looking after the siblings, watching them grow together. Attending their graduation ceremonies as their guardian, taking them out on a vacation, teaching them lots of positive things. laughing, smiling, getting scolded, or just being together in general.