I'm not sleeping, what about you?

I let out a long sigh as I walk through the crowded hallways of Kamone Academy, trying to spot out my boyfriend. He's very pink, but somehow he was no where in sight. 

"Boo!" Someone wrapped their arms around me from behind. 

"M-mitsu!" I turn around and look at the boy with a mixture of anger, surprise, and relief.

Mitsuba laughed. "You're so easy to scare! Are you sure you're actually an 18 year old? Oh! Maybe you're still a little kid at heart!" 

There he goes with the teasing. He's always done it, but it may have just been his way of keeping his guard up. But I guess I'll never know. I can't read him, its like the book is in a different language! 

"Anyway, how was your 4 hours of sleep?" He teased, gently elbowing my shoulder. 

It wasn't even 4 hours... I stayed up an hour after he told me to go to bed. If I hadn't had any coffee I would be suffering right now. 

I didn't have any coffee today.

I'm suffering-

"About that. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep and zero caffeine." 

"If you're tired I could cover for you. You need sleep." Mitsuba shot a concerned look. Even though he joked around and was a bit of a jerk sometimes, he did really care.

"No, no! It's my fault I stayed up late-!" He cut me off with a tight hug.

"Even if it was your fault, you need sleep. C'mon, its a half day anyway-" He did have a point. Today was really nothing special. I looked over the agenda and saw that it was things I had done before, nothing special.

Still, skipping class is a stupid idea. We could get in big trouble for doing this-

But it's too late for that. He's already dragged me of the school.

He's persistent, I'll give him that.