Crazy in Love - D.C.C || NSFW

Start from the beginning

Eventually the movie starts and you were in total awe by the whole thing, becoming a wreck once Dean died. You slipped your hand into his, wiping tears from your eyes as you pressed a small kiss to his cheek and snuggled up to him slightly. You found the soundtrack captivating, it made every scene even more beautiful in your opinion.

By the time it finished you were still a bit of a wreck, trying to hold yourself together as everyone clapped. "Dean, that was beautiful. I'm so proud of you." You say softly, wrapping him up in a hug as he laughs softly.

"I'm glad you think so love." He smiles as you pull away from the hug and give him a soft kiss, taking his hand in yours as you get ready to head to the small after party that only a few of the cast members and their significant others were going to.

Once you get there, Dean seems to become territorial again as you find George. "It was outstanding Geroge! You did such an amazing job." You congratulate him, giving him a big hug, "You're an amazing actor, you know that?" You comment, giggling as he blushes slightly and then smiles.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it so much, I think I could hear you sobbing when Dean died? Or was that some old lady, it's hard to tell the difference?" George comments and you punch his shoulder, causing him to make a fake pout and rub his arm.

"I'm never complimenting you again MacKay." You laugh, noticing Dean had slipped away to go get a drink. George holds his hands up in defence from your comment and then gives you a soft smile, "Does Dean seem a little off to you tonight?" You question George and he just shrugs.

"He's like a teenage girl sometimes, one moment he's fine and the next it's like he's got a stick up his arse. I'd just let him have a drink or two to loosen up, I'm sure it will be okay love." George explains, smiling a little as he makes the comment, "Between me and you, I think he's a little jealous." George whispers as he leans down towards you ear before he notices Dean walking back over, "Good luck love. And don't have too much fun, we have things to do tomorrow and I don't want Dean to complain about being sore." George winks and before you can comment back he walks away, brushing past Dean.

"Are you alright Dean?" You question as he stops in front of you, a rather unamused look plastered onto his face. He was not alright, and you suddenly were starting to think George's assessment was correct, "Are you jealous?" You suddenly smirk and Dean's eyes darken for a second before he gives a fake smile.

"Me, jealous? Why should I be jealous?" He questions, and you roll your eyes as he pulls you into the small crowd that was dancing and wraps his hands around your waist, pulling you close to him, slowly swaying to the music that was on, "Do you think I'm jealous of George?" He laughs softly and leans in so his mouth is by your ear, "Why should I be jealous when he isn't the one who fucks you so hard you're begging to stop. He doesn't get to see you naked, yelling out his name under him as he pounds into you." Dean smirks and you feel your breath hitch as his hand slips between the slit in your dress.

"And if I'm correct," Dean's voice lowers so it's hardly even audible now, his hand slipping up past your underwear. He rubs his finger up and down your folds, even daring to dip it in a little before pulling it back out, "He doesn't make you this soaked with just a few sentences." He finishes, his finger pulling back out of your dress as he slips the finger into your mouth.

You hadn't even realised how soaked you were as he pushes the finger into your mouth, the taste of your arousal filling up your tastebuds. Dean's eyes are filled with lust now, and you already know you're in for a long night just by staring into them. "Dean." You say in a warning tone and he just smirks as he wipes his finger off on his pants.

"Yes?" He smirks innocently and you suddenly get a brilliantly horrible idea. Your lips pull up into a smirk as you lick your lips and lean in, keeping your arms around his neck as you both slowly dance together, moving seamlessly with the crowd around you.