Villan idol trio part 2

Ok so here's the deal, I'll put og for the ogs and Au for the Au characters.

Au Jinpei: w-why are there doubles of everyone in the room?
Au Koma: Wow! THIS IS SOOOOO COOOOLLL!!
Og Jamilyn: Wow your Koma is loud...
Au Jamilyn: told you. Oh and I have a question for ya. What is your Fubuki like?
Og Jamilyn: Oh she's the tech geek.
Au Jamilyn: Oh Mine is The flirt...The tech geek in our universe is Mera..
Og Briana: the flirt in our universe is Kyuubi and Mera would be the energetic and always pumped up one.
Au Bree: *being chased by Og Jinpei with a sharp twig* SOMEONE HELP MEEE!!!
Og Bree: J-Jinpei why are you chasing her with a stick???
Og jinpei: I don't like this evil clone of you!!!!
Au Jinpei: Evil? B-Bree's not evil! Right Bree chan?
Both Bree chan: She's not evil/ I'm not evil
Og Briana: Hey other me...Why are you so tall?
Au Briana: Hm...Maybe it's because I'm better than you!
The good trio (Except Bree): ...WHAT?!
Og Bree: *sits in the corner sad* It doesn't even matter...I'm the shortest one....
Oh Jinpei: *stops chasing au Bree and walks to og Bree* It's ok Bree chan! You're the cutest one out of all of the girls because your so short!

Og Briana: My ship is reality!

Og Bree: YOUR SHIP HAS BEEN REAL FOR 4 WEEKS NOW...

Og Jamilyn: you two are dating?

Og Bree: Yes and it's been very obvious...

Og Jamilyn and Briana: *start chasing og Jinpei* You better not be bad to our innocent Bree chan!!!

Og Jinpei: *running* I'm not.!!! I won't!!!

Og Bree: Stop trying to kill my boyfriend!!!!

Au Jinpei: *Talking with Og Koma*

Au Bree: other me is dating their universe Jinpei...Ouch...That's an offense to me....*thinking about how cute and innocent Au Jinpei is*

Og Fubuki: *talking with Au Mera about   robots and gadgets*

Me : *claps* Everyone listen up! It's the end of this little Au meeting! I'm going to erase The Ysp members memories of this and the individual idol girls can keep theirs.

All Ysp members: WHY?!?

Me: because keeping these memories could make a worm hole in the universe! I've already put all of you in danger by allowing you to meet today! If I had let 2 more people come here would have been a time rip and all of you would be separated into different Aus and your memories would be mixed with memories that never even happened in certain universes!!

Everyone(except Og Bree and Au jinpei who are drawing and having a small chat): Ok! I understand now!
Me: where's innocent Jinpei and innocent Bree chan?
Everyone (except those two) : *points at   the two drawing and giggling like  children*

Og Jinpei and Au Bree: *sighing dreamily*

Everyone else: *Laughing at the whole situation*

Me: Aright that's enough! In 5

Everyone: *hugging*

4
...
3
..
2....
1...
*a bright light  blinds everyone and they are Sent back home only the idol trios kept their memories*

The end!