Chapter 1:New girl

I pulled up to the school parking lot I revved my engine to let everyone know I was here.I was walking with the guys and I stopped "Holy shit is that Andrea Russet" all the guys rubbed my shoulders"oh Zamn man" Nash said "Someone push me into her" we walked closer to her And then I felt multiple hands push me forward making me bump into Andrea Russet the guys continued into the school."You okay" I grabbed her hands and softly pulled her to her feet "I'm fine Taylor"
"You know my name?"
"Of course I've had a crush on you since you started making vines" she blushed "ahh I mean yes" I smiled and giggled
"What"she said in confusion"I've had a crush on you to since you started vining" I made her blush "AH I mean yes"
"Shut up" she pushed me.She walked to class I couldn't help but look at her ass"oh zammmmmn" I said silently to myself.I will Try to give her a ride home I saw her walking to school."Hey do you want a ride home"
"ah sure I guess".I pulled up to her house the door wouldn't open so I leaned over her and unlocked it I was really really close to her like if I turned my face we would accidentally kiss.We locked eyes Then of course the seatbelt locked when we were about to kiss."Damn" she walked out of the car.