No Nut February.

One month is already a long time to go without jacking off, but two, possibly three? Now that's impossible. Sapnap was basically dying every night just trying to hold in all of his pent up sexual frustration, the same could be said about dream as well. It was only in their nature that they would get horny for no reason but felt the need to suppress it in fear that the other would hear them doing it, but as aforementioned, it was impossible.

It was a day similar to those that came before, the boys mostly just hung out and talked.

"Ugh, I have a video I need to edit. It's not like I hate doing it, but I've got this massive headache.." Dream complained to his temporary roommate. "I'd hardly call your upload schedule consistent, I'm sure your viewers can handle one more day between uploads." Sapnap offered, while mindlessly liking fanart on twitter. "I guess, but I really need to get this shit done, or else I never will," Dream stretched as he got up from the couch and strolling to the kitchen. "I'm just going to take two ibuprofen and just do it." Dream yawned, gulped down his pills, and dragged his feet to his, now not so temporary, room.

Sapnap sighed and set his phone down on the couch. He had been trying to distract himself from the aching feeling in his pants but to no avail. Dream was editing, so he probably had headphones in so he could perhaps fix his issues now... no. definitely not while he's in the house. Sapnap considered it again though. Maybe he could, just do it fast and quiet and he'd be fine for the next few days, probably. He rested his head in his hands listing pros and cons of each option, but unfortunately, just thinking about doing such things, made him a little hornier.

With a groan sapnap got off the couch and grabbed some lotion and tissues, before quietly entering his room and getting down to business.

~~~

Dreams excuse had worked. He would finally have a bit of alone time, no fear of sapnap coming into his room and seeing his dick. The manhunt he had 'needed to edit' was actually already finished and was set to premiere at 4pm the next day. Dream was quite surprised that his lie had worked considering the premiere was already set for anyone to see, but that didn't matter when the deafening urge to jack off was in his mind.

With a sigh of relief, dream sat at the edge of his bed with nothing but his hand, spit, and some toilet paper.

~~~

Sapnap laid in his bed, exhausted. His face was flushed and there was a big grin gracing his lips. He hadn't felt that euphoria in ages and wondered why he hadn't done this sooner. A notification from his phone, brought him out of his trance. After cleaning up and washing his hands he made his way into the kitchen to make a late night snack. Suddenly Sapnap jumped at the sound of a door opening and closing. "Dream! what are you doing up at 4am?!" Sap whisper-yelled. Dream looked disheveled: his cheeks were pink, his hair looked as if he had been pulling on it, and he held out his right hand in front of him as to not accidentally use it. That's when Sapnap noticed the balled up toilet paper in his other hand. A burst of embarrassment rushed through them both. "oh.." Sapnap's eyes still wide when he realized what Dream had been doing so late. Dream coughed slightly before making his way over to the kitchen trashcan and then sink.

"Y- You too?" Sapnap stuttered, embarrassed about what he was asking his friend

"uhmm... yeah.." Dream admitted.

For a moment, they held their breaths, refusing to make eye contact, but then Dream started giggling. "What's so funny???" Sapnap scoffed feeling the tension in the air falter. "Nothing, nothing," Dream paused looking at sapnap, "I've just been doing No Nut November for all of February and then out of no where we just accept that we both did it." Dream let out another laugh. "Like I've been holding back for so long and the one time I do it there are no consequences. Like I could've been jacking off this whole time and it would've been fine!" Sapnap was still feeling nervous but agreed. Why had they been so careful about this kind of thing, they're both guys, and have done much worse things directly in front of one another. "Hey dude. Lets not hold back anymore. It's not healthy." Dream offered. "You're right, but if I ever hear you moaning like a girl I'm gonna go in there and beat you myself-" Sapnap tried to speak but realized what his words implied far too late. Dream burst out wheezing, clutching his stomach, he doubled over laughing, "NO! NOT LIKE THAT!! I MEANT LIKE BEAT YOU UP NOT LIKE THAT!" Sapnap tried to defend himself but Dream was already laughing way too hard to hear or care what sapnap was saying.

From that point on they were pretty much completely transparent about those things, to the point of almost absurdity. Instead of making up excuses one of them would just say "I'm horny" and lock their room's door. It became relatively normal to joke about jacking off and purposely try to make the other horny before a recording session, just to mess with them. Occasionally Sapnap would hear Dream moan and would bust into the room with his eyes closed tight, aimlessly punching the air, to hopefully punch dream himself for being loud. They quickly learned that Dream was a little kinky and that Sapnap liked POV porn, which made for some interesting conversations.

Maybe staying here wouldn't be as bad as dream had thought previously.

~~~~~~~~~~~

981 words.

Thanks for voting, this story is super self indulgent so it means a lot that you like it :))) i dont have anything else planned for this story so if you have any specific headcanons you like, go ahead and comment them.