Nameless Love

Hey everybody,

I know it's been a long time since I uploaded but my computer won't let me on the Internet therefore I have to type up my stories on my iPod which will take twice as long. It would have been uploaded last night except that I forgot to save the story I'm currently writing and it got erase cause the safari closed itself so I have to re-write it but I will gladly do it. 

The characters in my story do not have names.

And if you see any errors, you can comment and/or send me a message and I'll be glad to correct it.

Vote, comment, and become a friend. Thanks.

Dare :)

Copyright © 2011 by xDareToCarex All Rights Reserved

====================

Nameless Love

A couple arrive back home after a short and unsatisfying night at a restaurant and get ready to go to bed. While the husband is taking a shower, the wife slips on a long night shirt and slides into their king size bed and looks up trough the skylight in the roof. All she can see is the bright night sky and stars thrown in a mass of puddles in space. She releases a sigh and tries to fall asleep. 

Too soon, the man returns from his shower in pyjama bottoms hanging low on his muscular waist with beads of water dripping from his hair onto his chiseled chest. He deposits the towel in the laundry basket and gets into bed next to his wife, under the blankets. When he turns to his side facing his wife, she moves out of his grasp. 

"What's wrong?" her husband asks in a worried tone. 

"Nothings wrong, I would just like to sleep." she declares coldly and pulls the blanket tighter around her. 

"Is it something I did? Did I upset you? Please, talk to me." the man said in a devastated voice. He wanted to know what was bothering his wife so much that she cut the dinner short and went straight to bed. 

"Yes, it is something you did. Or more like the way you acted towards a certain someone," the woman says sternly to the man. She turned to look at her husband and continued, "I don't hate you, I'm only slightly mad at you for making fun of that poor man. I am aware that he was overweight but that gives you no reason to point it out. For all we know, it might be a disease that prevents him to move or that slows down his metabolism. Imagine, just for a second, if you were him; would you like it if someone laughed at you for just living your life?" she finishes and she runs her hand through her hair, combing out of her face. 

"Oh... I see, well I'm just going to get something to drink from the kitchen." the husband sounded like he got the most upsetting news. He swung his legs off the side of the bed and slipped on well worn slippers. As he retreated in the direction of the bedroom door, the wife couldn't stop staring at the beautiful creature that was all hers; her husband. He was the most gorgeous man she had ever seen alive. Just like everyone else, he had flaws; he had deep cuts on his shoulders and back that, over time, turned to pale pink scars. They were from his grandfather; instead of his younger siblings getting beaten, he took all the torture so they didn't have to live their lives in shame. Nonetheless, he was still handsome. 

As he reached the bedroom door, he puts his arms through the sleeves of his house coat and before he left the room, he glanced back at his wife. With one last heartbroken look, he turned and left the room with a silent click of the door. 

She thought for what seemed like hours but was, in fact, only a few minutes. She was wondering why her husband has not come back from the kitchen and she was getting curious. She had the idea to go downstairs to discover if he was still in the kitchen. 

As she quietly makes her way down the stairs, she can see the dim glow of the dinning room light on. When she got to the entrance of the room, she sees the man sitting in a chair with his head in his hands. 

She leans on the door frame hoping to get her husbands attention but to no avail. So she wouldn't startle her husband, the wife slowly walks towards him. When she's standing right beside him, she places her hand on his shoulder. He takes his head out of his hands and looks up to see his wife. She twists a little and sits on his lap. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his forehead affectionately and leans her forehead against his. He snakes his arms around his wife's curvy waist and pulls her closer to his chest. He lifts her chin up with a single finger and gently presses his lips to hers and immediately, he tastes her sweetness. He stands up and with the scrapping sound of the chair, he backs her up to the wall. As if on cue, the wife wraps her long legs around her husband's waist and pulls them closer together. 

By then, the kiss started from a sweet peck to a devouring kiss of need. The wife trails her hands on the chiseled chest of her husband while his manhood is growing harder by the second. He breaks from the kiss so they can breathe but he quickly starts kissing her left shoulder to her collar bone and to the soft spot on her neck. She let's out a low moan of pleasure that encourages her husband to continue kissing up her neck to her earlobe. A long, deep moan escapes her lips and she tightens her hold on her husband's waist. The man lifts her shirt up just enough to see the full, wonderful mounds of flesh she calls breasts and hold one in his large hand. He stops kissing her and breathlessly says, "I'm so sorry, please forgive me." 

"You were forgiven a long time ago. Now, where were we?" the woman asks with a husky voice. At that statement, the man let's out a deep chuckle that rumbles in his chest and carries the wife to the bedroom. She giggles and starts kissing his neck seductively all the way up to their room. When they enter the room, the man kicks the door shut and pins his wife against the wall once again and feverishly kisses her like there's no tomorrow. 

She reaches for the hem of her night shirt and take it off leaving her in a black lace thong. The man looks down at his wife's slightly plump body and takes her to the king size bed in the middle of the room and lowers her with him on top. With her legs still wrapped securely around his waist, she begins a slow rotation against his groin and feels him harden under her. He clenched his jaw and meets her lips with his. He reaches between them and takes her thong and his pyjama bottoms off along with his robe without breaking the kiss. 

"I hope you're ready for a baby because I am not wasting precious time to put a condom on." he looks down at his wife waiting for her to agree. 

"What took you so long to finally say that?" she says with a crooked smirk and pulls her husband's neck to return to the kissing. With that said, the man plunges into his wife and groans out in pleasure at how she is already wet and welcoming. He keeps a slow pace to begin with and with each stroke, they both moan together. As they near the end of their orgasm, the husband quickens his pace and shortly after, they both climax and the husband collapses on top of his wife. 

"I love you to the extremity of the world, my lovely wife. I can't wait to start a family with you." her husband says lovestruck. 

"Me neither and I will always love you until my heart stops beating." his wife said, clutching tightly to him as if he would disappear any moment. 

With the words from the heart said, they both fall asleep to the sound of their heartbeats under the comforter.

====================

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it.

Vote, comment and become a fan

Thanks,

Dare :)

Copyright © 2011 by xDareToCarex All Rights Reserved