once upon a time

izuku p.o.v

It has been a long day, I was on my way home from work. I work in a middle school as an art teacher, and I really love kids. I have 3 of my own 2 boys kota(8 years), katsuma(9 years) and 1 girl eri(5 years) . Me and my husband adopted all of them, they came from abusive families and we wanted to help them. It took awhile before they trusted us but eventually they opened up and now we are a happy family.

The ride home took a while but soon I arrived. the kids were with my mom, they would be home in an hour so i could take a quick shower and then make a start on dinner for the four of us.

my husband katsuki bakugou is a famous singer so he isn't home a lot, but when he is home we always have the best time of our lives the kids really adore him and he he is a great father. he was scheduled to come home this weekend for our anniversary. he never missed that or the birthdays of the kids and the other holidays. he planned his schedule around that. so he would be able to spend time with us and sometimes he even surprises us when he is suddenly standing at the door just because he missed us.

He is the best husband I could ever wish for.

'knock knock"

i walked to the door and opened it then 3 kids ran up to me and hugged my legs "were home mom" they said. yeah after a year living with us they started to call katsuki dad and me mom why i don't know but i can't get them to stop so i just let it be. It's kind of adorable and it's also kind of funny, it makes a lot of people confused when they call me mom in public.

i kneeled down and gave them all a hug "hi kids were you good to grandma?" they all nodded "good then put your stuff away and get ready for dinner it's almost done okay"

"yes mom" they said and went to do what i asked "thanks mom for babysitting them" i said as i gave her a hug "oh sweetie that's no problem beside you know how much i like to spend time with my grandkids" i nodded and we laughed "when is katsuki coming home" my mom asked "this weekend it's our 6 year anniversary" i say "oh that's in 2 days" she said

"yeah i have the next two days off so i can prepare for when he gets home, also the kids wanted to bake something for when he comes home" "awh that sweet, well i'm going home i'll see you soon sweetie give the kids a goodnight kiss from me yeah" i nod "i will bye mom" i wave as steps in her car and drives away.

I walk inside and close the door, then walk to the kitchen and finish making dinner. "so what did you do with grandma today?" i asked the kids "oh we went to the petting zoo" eri said "oh really and what kind of animals did you see"

"we saw bunnies and sheeps" kota says "oh and some baby goats they were so cute" katsuma said "oh they let me ride on a pony mommie" eri said "thats awesome sweetie i'm glad you had a good time with grandma" i said

After dinner I gave the kids a bath and then put them in bed "mommie can we sleep with you tonight" eri asked me "okay go get your brothers and come to my room" i said. eri ran out of the room to get her brothers and i changed fast in my pajamas and sat on my bed, soon the kids came running in, climb on the bed and snuggle close to me and each other "can you tell us a story mom" kota asked "sure what kind of story do you wanna hear" i say "tell us about how you and dad met" katsuma said

"how your dad and i met, well the first time we met he saved me from getting hit by a car"

"Daddy saved you, so daddy is a hero" eri said "mm daddy is a hero" i said with a smile "so what happened next?" katsuma asked

"well .........."

10 years ago (izuku age 17, katsuki age 18)

izuku p.o.v