[𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚠] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞

(just pretend this is gojo lolll)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

FOREPLAYS ARE NEVER TOO BORING--- your delicate fingers tug itself toward the table; you hoped for support, for something, for anything to hold on to. eventually finding one, you latch onto it as hard as you could with your body still shivering with cold sweat. the liquid ran along your whole body, letting it's substance pour itself out carelessly.

how disgusting yet exciting.

the way your fingers would tremble along every time pressure was applied, how your body would flinch as it urged for attention, for craving. for something more. much, much more.

oh, but everything must be treated as a game for his sake. like reaching a checkmate in chess; you were always cornered like a little rat, shivering with slight agitation. oh, how frustrating. not once have you ever gotten to see yourself on top of him, scraping your own against his. it was always him. him and him only. you enjoyed it a lot, yet wished he could still be a bit more considerate.

foreplay was perhaps getting a bit too boring, the same repetitive shit being displayed on your body again and again. it was a routine now, and you memorized every part of it. a bit of thrill you had always thought wouldn't hurt, but this is gojo satoru after all:

he doesn't let anyone get in his way.

why did you even choose to have sex with him in the first place? it was always the appeal. one glance and you can tell he was good in bed. his face, his demeanor his everything showed it off.

he was, and he still is.

yet sex these days felt... tasteless.

you couldn't deny it would feel good whenever you reached your climax, and albeit having such an experienced partner to solve all your guilty cravings with, he was too monotonous. sex felt good and rough before but now, he was being too sweet. it was weird, it didn't feel right. it wasn't like the usual.

"s-satoru... y-you're into vanilla now? ha~" you cried, gripping the sides of the table. his fingers still pleasured you like before, but even those actions felt empty. they were lacking violence and you know that he feels that too. "hm? what was that?" he pressed his long middle finger further up your entrance, circling it around as he felt it clench around him.

"why are you so, s-soft...?" you had pleaded as you tried your best to unbuckle his belt around your tied wrists. your vision was blurry, your wrists were tied together leaving you with limited movement and way of getting information. "do you not like it?" he teasingly asks, still palming your own with his palm.

he loved each and every noises you'd make, he loved how those string of phrases would come out of your voice, fresh and hot. gojo had always been a bit rough with sex; you found that depriving yet you have dealt with it. and now that he was being so extra careful with you, it sets a foreign feeling down your body. a very strange one.

"i-it's new. i don't like it!" you pleaded as you pushed your strained hips forward in hopes of having his fingers go deeper. "i thought you liked this?" he asked. you could feel the smirk on his face, but you were still blindfolded. "i thought i heard you saying to shoko you preferred this, hmm?" his voice purred softly against your ear. you felt your breath hitched as you surprisingly pulled back, feeling his soft lips leave its mark at your earlobe.

"unless you're telling me i heard wrong?" he whispered huskily. you sensed his hands trapping you in between the table of the empty classroom, his head snaking around your shoulders and catching whiff of your soft cinnamon smell. it was so addicting gojo couldn't help but laugh. he wanted to eat you out right then and there but for the sake of the torture, he knew he was gonna have to hold himself back.

"come on~ answer mee..." his muffled voice said against the nape of your neck upon hearing no response. he dug his head deeper into your neck, one hand beside your waist as the other carefully touched your legs. from the feet and inner thigh he went, lapping his finger over your core ever so slightly only to pull it back out. he was teasing you for his cock, he wanted you to beg for his cock and his only. but your pride and ego aren't having any of that. having sex in an empty classroom was risky enough but seeing a teacher deep throat another was on a different level. as much as you wanted to drop to your knees, your selfish principles held you back.

suddenly, gojo had nipped at your neck and the hand that was teasing your legs inserted themself at your fully exposed core; his long finger knuckle deep that elicited a moan from you. he was good at surprises, and he knew that.

"satoru~" you finally whined. he chuckled darkly against your neck, grasping your soft whimpers and beg. he couldn't care less if somebody had caught them, really. he knew both of you were already under suspicion of doing... deeds. so what harm could a single sex do? he thought that if somebody had caught them, he'd even let them record the two of you doing it. he'd even let them see in full view how your pussy throbs at the sight of his cock, how you were needy for him like no other. it was crystal clear you liked the boy, scratch that; you loved him. and gojo satoru couldn't waste such an oppurtinity to show that you were his and his only.

"do you want me to stop now, kitten?" your core tightened around the nickname. sotoru chuckled again, now bringing his other hand against the back of your head, caressing it softly as he laid comfortably against you. his touches suddenly stopped once he failed to hear your response and you whimpered again. you just wanted him to fuck you, was it really that hard of a request?

"f-fuck me, please..." you whispered in the tiniest voice you could muster. you felt his fingers drape along the back of your head, grabbing hold of the blindfold he always used as he pulled it back roughly. your neck was fully exposed, his hickeys and love bites everywhere. gojo was at a daze. you looked so pretty with his saliva and marks covering your body, you looked ethereal and dashing by his own creation.

"what was that princess?" gojo pulled the blindfold even more, causing you to pull away for a bit as he licked a few marks that he had done. his other hand, however, went straight to your thighs as he caressed them very gently. "fuck me goddamnit!" you finally broke.

gojo pulled away from you, his hot breath no longer fanning against yours and the body heat he had no longer lingering and filling up your scent. "princess..." gojo softly whispered, hooking his finger at your underwear and pulling it until your knee. he took hold of your ass, giving it small squeezes. he mentally remembered how you'd throw your head back in pleasure, and how you plumps were perfect against his own hands. you felt so good, so perfect. and he wasn't even inside you yet.

"say please, yeah?" gojo muttered, nearing your head. you didn't know what he was doing until you felt the blindfold that you had come off. it was being removed by his teeth and it made you feel feverish down your whole body.

gojo pulled back after successfully removing the blindfold, letting it rest in between his teeth as he gave you a small grin. his blue orbs made contact with yours as he pulled away, giving your ass one more squeeze.

"i'll fuck you if you say please."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆ ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬       ✬   ┊   ┊

┊  ★              ★    ┊

☆                     ☆

Published a new book! A Levi Ackerman fanfic , check it out!!