Finishing with the cut on my cheek, she took a moment to inspect it before nodding happily after being happy with her work.

"I'm really looking forward to after school today. I haven't really had the chance to get to know you well so I'd like to spend some time with you," she expressed, smiling sweetly to accompany her kind words.

"Me too," I answered, not knowing what else to say. Giving a closed-eyed smile, she nodded her head.

"Alright, I'll see you later," she said before walking away to speak with someone else. My attention then shifted back to within the arena, seeing the remainder of the students coming back. It looked like the activity was over, everyone beginning to head back to the main school building to get changed before the end of the day so they could all go home. Just as I started walking, I heard the sound of someone calling my name. Turning around I was met with the sight of the electric blonde hurrying over, looking like he had something to ask.

"Why were you disqualified?" he asked, looking very interested in the answer. Kirishima and Bakugou stood behind Kaminari, shifting around to form a circle with me. Sero ducked in, shutting the blonde up, it was obvious to me that he knew I didn't want to talk about it.

"Come on, guys. It doesn't really matter, we can talk about it another time," he assured him. Kaminari whined that he wanted to know but let it go sometime after. I was certain he would try and ask again later but was thankful that it didn't have to be now. As I turned to head back to school, I met Bakugou's eyes and from that one look, I knew that he knew someone was up with me. Keeping the eye contact short, as I had with Jirou, I completely avoided it.

----------------

After changing, I headed back to my classroom to get my things and wait for the other girls. I was going to do as we had planned, spending time with them after school. And it was the perfect distraction from what had just happened, lightening my mood exponentially. And everything seemed to be good as I approached the classroom, immediately taking a dip as I reached the door.

Reaching for the handle, someone else did the same. My eyes trailed from the hand, up the arm and at the face of the person, my body physically freezing after seeing that it was Todoroki who had reached for the door at the same time as me. Taking advantage of my hesitation, he opened the door and entered without a word. Soon coming back to my senses, I walked in after him. I was still in a sort of daze, not feeling like that encounter was real. But was quick to snap out of it after hearing someone calling my name.

"(L/n)!" Ashido cheered, running towards me. As soon as she was right before me, she took my hands in her own and offered a wide smile.

"Are you ready?!" she asked, sounding excited for what was to come. Her hyper mood improved my own a lot, making me look forward to our outing even more now.

"I am," I said, offering her a smile of my own. My response evoked even more excitement from within her, urging her to give me quick hug.

"Great, we're only waiting for Uraraka and Tsu now. So when they're ready we'll head off," she announced to myself and the other girls who waited with her.

"They shouldn't be too long," I commented, recalling that the pair was nearly finished when I left the changing room. And just when I thought that my mind was clear of anything Todoroki related, Ashido was quick to bring it all back up.

"Hey, I forgot to ask how you got disqualified," the pink-skinned girl chirped, sounding very interested in the subject. Hearing her question made me feel bad, mainly because Ashido was someone who wouldn't back down easily. So if I tried to avoid it, she would most likely continue until she got what she wanted. She was determined and nosy, making her the worst person to be around at a time like this. I hoped that there would be some sort of distraction that could help me get out of this, mentally thanking Deku as he shyly approached me.

"Uh, (L/n)? Can I talk to you about something?" he asked, looking as timid as ever. Wanting to get out of this situation with Ashido, I gave her an apologetic smile before nodding to the green-haired boy and following him. I knew that this had a high probability of being about the disqualification but was much more comfortable talking about it with someone who already had a grasp on my past.

"What is it?" I asked, walking beside Midoriya to a somewhat secluded part of the classroom. He stopped in place, turning to me with a nervous expression on his freckled face.

"Is everything alright?" he asked, making me feel a bit of relief that he wasn't going to mention what had happened or not immediately anyway.

"It's fine," I answered, not knowing what else to say at this moment. If he had a question, I wanted him to outright say it. I wasn't going to just give up all the info I had for no reason. Waiting a moment, I didn't get a response from the boy and decided that meant he was done with this conversation. Turning around, I began walking away. But just as I did, he called out.

"(L/n)! Are you really okay?" he repeated, "I'm guessing that you knew Todoroki from before UA because his father is a hero. Does that have something to do with this?"

Having him his the nail on the head was irritating, especially since I really didn't want to talk about this. Giving it a moment of thought, I heaved out a sigh.

"Even though quite a bit of time has passed, Todoroki still hates me just as much or maybe even more than he did when I last saw him during hero care," I confessed, wanting Deku to see the severity of my relation with the Todoroki. We didn't like each other and that was just the way it was now.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked, sounding desperate for anything he could do. Hearing that made me internally laugh, not being able to take his words seriously. This was a hatred that had been preserved for years and he wanted to try and 'help'.

"I appreciate it but this is between me and Todoroki, we'll figure this out on our own," I told him, knowing myself that it was uncertain. The red-and-white-haired boy probably had no intention of ever making up with me and that was just something I would have to deal with.

"And one more thing, All Might says he wants to see you before you go home," he added, attention shifting to the classroom door as it was opened. I sent him an acknowledging nod before watching Uraraka skip over in my direction.

"I'm super excited to hang out with everyone today," she cheered, smiling widely at me. Seeing her look so joyful made me feel a lot better, especially after seeing the remainder fo the girls happily chatting about how excited they were for our little outing. This made me lighten up a lot, pulling out a smile of my own.

"Alright guys, grab your things because we're leaving now," Ashido announced to the girls, everyone doing as they were asked before heading to the door.  Approaching my desk, I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder before walking to the door where the other girls waited.

Glancing back into the classroom as I left, I briefly met Midoriya's eyes. All I could do now was mentally apologize to him since I had no intention of seeing All Might even though the pro hero had requested to see me. I knew that I would most likely get in trouble for doing this but right now I didn't care, it wasn't something I wanted to deal with right now. All I wanted to do was enjoy some time with my friends and forget all of the negative things weighing on my mind.

I've planned out the whole outing with the girls and I can't wait to write it all. Every girl has their own small part, felt bad for Hagakure because no one voted for her the poll. But don't worry, every girl will have their time. I think that the outing may stretch over 2 chapters but I'm not sure yet. After that, it'll get more into the actual storyline of MHA. But that's only one of the components accompanied by (Y/n)'s struggles with her past and the fact that everyone wants her.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter :)