𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

Start from the beginning

"Wait a minute Sensei!!! That's just a pitching machine!!" She shouted and start to throw away everything in her hands even started to walk towards the pitching machine

"Wai-! Nobara?!"

"Woahh!!! Kugisaki lost it!!" Itadori shouted and run into the field trying to stop his friend from destroying the Pitching Machine

"Haha~" Gojo can only laugh watching them in amusement

"What're you talking about? It's a spare mechamaru. We didn't have a choice since that Panda of yours destroyed the other one the other day." Mai said.

"Huh?" Nobara frowned, an irk mark appeared on her cheek

"And what, Pitching Machine? What's that? You know a lot about machines.. what're you? A geek?~" Mai teased her

"Ugh.. It's one thing after another with you! You don't even know what a pitching machine is?! Where did you live all these years huh?! You stupid wannabe Jujutsu Sorcerer!"

"Nobara." Hinari sighed, "The game is about to start."

"Hmph. Bring it on you stupid Pitching Machine!!"

"Alright, game starts!"

As the game started, Nobara hit the ball with all her strength. "Woah, Hey she got on base.." Itadori said in awe.

"Just like what Gojo-sensei had said before.. She's nuts." Megumi commented after they watched how crazy Nobara was when she successfully hit the ball and ran like a maniac.

Thus the game went on, Megumi, Panda and Maki each had their turns and when Maki's turn came up, unexpected things happened. Nishimiya caught the ball mid air by riding her broom.

"Wha-?!" Maki, Panda and Nobara made an indescribable expression when they saw it.

"Oi! That's not fair!!!!" Itadori shouted "Shirazaki-sensei!! They're Cheating!!"

"Katsuobushi!"

"Oh.. That's bad, Get back on base, Kugisaki." Megumi said nonchalantly as he remembered the rules.

"Um.. Yuji, Toge.. I did say that due to a lack of players, one member from each team may use limited Jujutsu."

"Really?! I didn't hear that!!"

"Shake!"

"Hahaha, silly.. Alright~ Proceed to the next game~" Hinari giggled.

I'm glad she's enjoying this. Gojo thought while smiling, glancing at the host's table where Hinari was sitting.

"Batter, Aoi-kun. Catcher, Yuji, and Pitcher, Maki."

"Ah my turn again.." Itadori said and get ready to crouch on the Catcher box. "Heh.. Catcher huh? Catching, throwing, reading the game, field and other stuff. A position worthy of you, brother! But.. what I seek is a one on one duel with the Pitcher, Itadori Yuji!"