Mike/Richie-Colliding with Fate(3)

Start from the beginning

"Well you're cuter,"Y/n reasoned making Richie blushed

"I-I need to go,"Y/n waved at them goodbye before running away following a red balloon,she doesn't even looked back when the losers shouted for her name.

"Who the hell is she?,"Eddie asked

"She already said she's Y/n Eds,"

"Is she knew here?,"Beverly asked

~~~

Its been a week and Y/n tried to adjust to the new world—again.

So she got a job at a diner and sleeps there at the storage room,since she doesn't have enough money to rent an apartment.

Y/n sighed as she hears the diner bell chimes indicating that customers came in.

She got out of the kitchen and walked towards the table where teens her age sat.

"Can I get your order?,"she asks not looking up from her note pad.

"Y/n?,"the losers asked in unison making her look up

Realizing they're the kids she run into her eyes widened smiling sheepishly at them.

"You work here?,"Richie asked

"Isn't it obvious?,"Y/n answered motioning to her uniform which consist of a red stripped skirt,white polo and a white apron

"So?,orders?,"she asked raising her eyebrows

"O-oh,r-right,"Bill ordered first followed by the others.

Y/n repeated their orders and was about to walk away,when Richie called her again.

"Hey,Y/n,do you want to come with us at the quarry after we ate?,"Richie asked

Y/n looks back at the losers before thinking.

'There's where I travelled so maybe I could go back to the party if I fell again?,'she thought

"I don't think you're friends will like that,"Y/n asked

"They're okay with it,right guys?,"Richie asked as he nudged the losers and they all yelped Yes and Yeah's.

"Okay,I'll be out in 30 minutes anyway,"Y/n nodded before walking away to make their order

Richie whispered "Yes!," at himself before smirking

"Richie have a crush,"Bev teased before shooking her head

"What if I do?,"Richie asked

~~~

Y/n sat behind Richie's bike wrapping her arms aroynd his torso making him smile before riding away beside the others.

When they reach the quarry and strip down to their underwears,Y/n stared at the water below.

Will she switch universes again or will she just emerge from the water like a normal person?.

The losers are still fighting who's gonna jump,but Y/n already want to try her theory.

So she inhaled and run fast towards the cliff and jumped into the water.

She closed her eyes and felt the water engulf her,she resurface and almost felt disappointed when she saw that she's still in Derry,Maine.

~~~

Its been a month and Y/n is still in Derry and she thinks that this is where she stays and probably not go back to Mike,Finn or Miles anymore.

Y/n sat behind Richie's bike as the losers ride around the town talking about this clown that they saw.

"Wait,can only virgins see this stuff?,is that why I'm not seeing this shit?,"Richie asked biking around the losers making Y/n dizzy.

"Oh shut up Richie,we all know you're the one whose probably never gonna get laid,"

The losers snickered at what Y/n said and Richie just frowned.

"Well that's why you're here Y/n,we're soulmates"Richie teased

"I would rather be eaten by this clown y'all are saying,"Y/n talked back

"But seriously,I haven't seen it too"Y/n added

"May-Maybe I-It doesn't wa-want to be se-seen y-yet by you,"Bill said glancing at her before looking bck in front

~~~

Y/n fell with Eddie and she gasped as she lands on her back,pain traveling throughout her body as she felt her side bleeding from a piece of wood poking out.

She felt her tears about to fall,but she stopped them.

She woke Eddie up when they heard a creaking.

They both looked in front to see Pennywise inside a fridge.

Frightened,Eddie and Y/n backs away until their no more place to go.

Suddenly Bill and Richie ran towards Eddie and Richie.

"Y/n,holy shit,you're bleeding!"Richie panicked

"Eddie!,your arm!"Richie panicked more

Richie took his handkerchief before placing it on Y/n bleeding wound and facing Eddie.

"I'm going to snap your arm back,"

"Don't you dare fucking touch me!"Eddie screamed but Richie still snapped his arm back making him gasp

Everything went like a blurr to Y/n as the losers attacked Pennywise and Pennywise going back to the well as Bill informed them.

She didn't even notice that they're out of there until Richie sat her on the grass.

"Hey,hey,stay with me Y/n okay?,"Richie whispered to her tapping her cheeks lightly but all she saw was blurr and his voice only echos in her ears.

"Y/n just open your eyes,"Bev said desperately

Y/n just looked back and forth between every loser that's looking at her trying to figure out who is who.

"Do-don't let h-her sl-sl-sleep!"Bill said as they tried to stop the bleeding

But it was too late.

Y/n closed her eyes slowly,and whispered her last words calling out for him.

The third boy that looked like her first love.

"Richie..."

"Y/n?,y/n?,No,No,NO!"Richie tried shaking her but to no avail,Y/n is confirmed dead

"Please wake up!Please please please!"Richie cried on her shoulders begging for her to wake up,but she didn't.

"She's gone Richie..."Beverly whispered

The losers cried and Eddie sobbed loudly begging for his bestfriend to wake up.

~~~

Y/n fell slowly in a never ending darkness.

'Is this where I stay forever?'she asked as she looked around trying to find a light.Anything for her be able to see.

Suddenly a spotlight came,shining on her,but she's still stand around darkness when a boy wearing a tux came to her.

"Nice to meet you Y/n,"he greeted

"Who are you and how do you know my name?,"Y/n asked

"I'm the gurdian of different universes,and I gave you a month in every universes you've been."he explained

"And why did you do that?,"Y/n asked

"To give you enough time to choose,so Y/n.In the four universes which one will you choose?,"The man asked

Four lights then projected the faces of Finn,Miles,Mike and Richie.

"Which one?,Y/n?,"

"Uhhhh..."