Rogue Luna chapter 6.

Start bij het begin

The fact that I could simply melt into his arms from a single touch or instantly calm my senses with his smell angered me. The way my body reacted to him was almost like 2nd nature, like we belonged together and it disgusted me. Like I had no choice in this whatsoever. I didn't want the lives of many being my responsibility nor did I want someone ordering me around. I finished my shower and hopped out as I grabbed a towel to dry myself off. I looked back into the mirror and smiled, it's been a while since I've been able to see a clear reflection of myself. The white streaks in my hair were now prominent and stood out. My face was much clear and brighter but slightly red from the heat of the shower. I walked out of the bathroom and noticed Damien was no longer in the room and there were clean clothes folded neatly on the bed. I quickly changed into them and ran over to the door to see if it were locked and surprisingly it wasn't. I opened it revealing Damien leaning against the wall waiting patiently for me.

"So I was right to think that you would check and see if the door was unlocked although I'm kind of disappointed that I'm right," He lightly chuckled as he shook his head.

"So why didn't you lock it then instead of toying with me?" I asked frustrated as I tapped my foot against the floor.

"I thought I would show you around the pack today, I don't have any meetings or serious business plus I imagine you're tired of being stuck in the room," He said.

I simply shrugged my shoulders, either agreeing nor denying.

I followed alongside him as he led me around me the territory, showing me all the different buildings and sights but to my surprise the pack was a lot bigger than I thought it was. He toured me around the lake, pack house, recreational center, town hall, and finally the gym. My excitement began to grow once we reached the gym because I always used to love watching the warriors train when I was younger before I had to run away. I always told myself ai would grow up to be strong like that.

We walked inside and there stood Blake, helping a woman work on her attack stance. He looked up at us and waved cheerfully before excusing himself from the woman and jogging over.

"I don't think I've probably introduced you two yet, Iris this is my Beta Blake Redfern, Blake this is my mate Iris," Damien introduced.

I gave a grimace of disgust as he introduced me as his mate.

Blake raised his hand expecting me to shake it but I just looked at it with confusion. I wanted no parts of him, especially at the fact that he was the one who attacked me.

"Iris I apologize for attacking you, I was just doing my duties as the Beta of the pack, there was no personal motives honestly. I wouldn't dare hit a woman if I didn't have to," He held his hand up to his forehead in a dramatic pose and closed his eyes, occasionally looking at me to see if he got a reaction out of me.

I just nodded my head and turned away as I heard Damien chuckle and walk next to me.

"You don't talk much do you?" He asked as we exited the gym.

"All I've had is my wolf to talk to in my mind, I haven't had much contact with others in the neutral zone because other wolves there are either trying to kill you or steal from you," I said.

 "Are you hungry?" He asked, quickly trying to change the subject.

"Yeah I guess, I mean the last time I had a decent meal was when I had that deer a few days ago," I chuckled, attempting to be humorous but failing royally as I looked up to see the awkward expression on Damien's face.

We walked back to the pack house where Damien forced to sit sit down and wait while he cooked me a meal, not that I was complaining since I didn't really know how to cook. 

"Looks like Damien's got a new play toy, maybe he's gotten bored with Brittany," I heard a voice behind me.

"She smells like a rogue, does he have a new fetish for rogues now?" Another voice behind me said.

I turned around to see twin girls now walking up to me as I sat in the chair in the the pack living area. They had fiery red hair, one tied up in. a pony hair and the other with her hair down, curls swaying behind her. 

"What's your name?" The one with her hair down asked.

"The fuck does it matter to you?!" I snapped at them.

"So why the hell are you with the Alpha?!" The one with the ponytail snapped back.

"Mind your goddamn business!" I yelled.

I looked over to see Blake and Damien walking into the living area staring at us, Damien had a plate in his hand consisting of what looked like fish, green stuff and some rice.

"I see you're angering Damien's mate, I wouldn't do that if I were you," He chuckled as he leaned up against the wall, hands in his front pocket.

Damien walked over and placed the plate in my hand and looked over at the twins with an annoyed expression.

"What business do you have with my mate?" He growled, his eyes slightly darkening. 

"We are so sorry Alpha! We didn't realize she was your mate!" Both girls squealed at the same time.

"Get out," He snarled. As soon as they ran out of the building he turned to me and sighed.

"Eat up," He said before turning to walking out of the room.

"Don't worry about him, he'll be fine," Blake said as he walked over and sat right across from me. 

"I wasn't planning on worrying," I said as I began scarfing the food down, not having eaten in almost a week, who knew when my next meal would be.

"You know Damien isn't a bad guy, you should at least give him a chance," Blake stated.

"Maybe you should learn some respect and never judge a book by its cover before you even start to think about giving me advice. To me, respect is a big issue and you sure as hell didn't give it to me when we first met," I scolded.

"Spoken like a true Luna," Blake smiled.

____________________

This chapter has been edited