Chapter 1

Elena wakes up. Today is her first day of school. She walks up and brushes her blonde hair,and put on some mascara. Then she put on jeans and a white top. She walks down.

" Morning " she smiles.

" Morning. " her mom says. " Coffee?"

" yeah " she says and her mom poures up some coffee in a cup and gives it to her.

" Thanks " she said and drinks it. Then she get in the hallway and puts on her white converse. She walked to her school bus and walks inside. She sits down on a seat. And after a while she comes to school. She walks inside,to the office to get her sceduele and her books. She walks inside a classroom. She's gonna have english with Mr. Stressman. She sat down on a seat.

People started to walk inside,looking at her. A guy with really pretty hair walks inside,also looking at her. He sits down at the seat next to her. She looks at the board as Mr. Stressman whrite something down.

There is always a choise

" Can you tell me what you see in this meaning? " he asked. " Isaac? " he said. The guy shook his head. " Mrs Gilbert? " he said,looking at her,and everyone did too.

" Well.. Maybe if you betray someone,you always have a choise to not make it " she said,hoping that it would be good.

" Very good for a new student. A very good example " Mr. Stressman said.

" Thank you " she whisperd,but no one seemed to hear,so she just nodded.

After the class she walked to another class,History,with Mr. Banks. When she was near the door,she dropped her books,and then the guy,Salvatore was his last name,was right in front of her,and picked her books up for her.

" Thanks " she said. " Im Elena "

" Im Stefan " he smiled. " You have class with Mr. Banks? " he asked.

" Yeah,it's in here,right? "

" Yeah,it is " he smiled and walked inside. She walked inside too.

The day took off fast. She had gotten to know Stefan really good. They where friends.

" So,you moved from LA? That's a big change. " Stefan said.

" Yeah. My dad had work here,something about a lot of unsolved murder cases "

" Oh.. Yeah,Mystic falls has a lot of that " Stefan said.

" Well,i guess i see you tomorrow " she said.

" See you " he said.

She walked into her house.

" How was school? " her dad asked.

" Good "

" No stories to bring home? " her dad laughed.

" Well,I met a guy "

" Be careful with these guys. They are not as good as the one's in LA "

" Dad,dont. I wont talk boys with you " she said and walked inside her room,starting to whrite in her diary.

Dear Diary,
Today was my first day at my new school in Mystic Falls. I miss my old friends in LA.
I met a boy tonight. His name is Stefan Salvatore. He lives at the Salvatore boarding house,and his mom and dad died in a car accident. He also have a older brother,but he dosen't live in mystic Falls. And he is really sweet and cute.
Now we are friends.
Anyways,the school day was actually really good,and i was nervous. But it was okay.
Well,now im gonna go text my old friends and think about Stefan.
/ E

She took her phone and texted her best friend,Mathilda. She's from Sweden,and she moved to LA with her parents.

E: / Hii \

M: / Hii. How's mystic falls? \

E: / Good. I met a guy \

M: / ohh,send pic \

She sended the pic.

M: / Omg,he is soo cute. Name? \

E: / Stefan \

M: / Omg,amazing name too "

E: / I know \

" Go to sleep,Elena! " her mom shouted.

E: / I need to go to bed. Night \

M: / Night \

She layed down in her bed,thinking of Stefan. And after a while,she fell asleep