Everyone started congratulating us. I looked at Sophia to see her hugging Ryan tightly. They seemed pretty close and I was quite annoyed at her . How could she act so close to another man when she was already married to me?

" What do I smell here .... Jealousy?" Erika wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked away.
Finally we settled in our car to head to the reception hall. I did not initiate any conversation . She didn't either..

I looked out of the car window.

...... Married.

As soon as we reached our destination , I saw the paparazzi rushing here.

Chris and Leo stood in a protective trance in front of my car. I opened the door and went to Sophia's side to help her out. Taking her hand in mine , I walked towards the entrance. After getting at an appropriate position we stopped to pose for a few pictures and I answered some of their questions.

We walked in . She was extremely quiet and reserved. I didn't see her like this before but maybe she isn't comfortable around me.
She shouldn't be and I wasn't going to make it any easier.

We had our first dance as a couple. I kept staring at her now and then .

We then cut the cake before it was served.

With each passing second I was getting more and more irritated and finally it was time for us to leave

Sophia hugged everyone with teary eyes.
All these things were totally boring me .

After a great deal of time she was done and we went inside the car.

" My house ." , I ordered Benjamin, my driver as we settled in.

Enough of this good guy facade. Now she was going to see the harsh reality. A rich wedding , expensive clothes , a rich husband , this is what she wanted. I will see to it.

Sophia's POV

" My house." , He told the driver in a rude tone which I didn't like.

We drove in a deafening silence. Soon the car parked in front of a white building. I thanked the driver and smiled at him. He looked too stunned to respond.

He called this a house !? This was a huge freaking mansion. I was staring at it when I heard him.

" If you're done staring, feel free to come inside." He walked past me into his house.

Rude much ?

I walked in and saw maids rushing towards him. They greeted him and he gave a curt nod.

Ethan was staying at Mama's house . So it was only him .

He walked upstairs and I followed him. Opening the door he walked inside what seemed to be his room , well ours now !

"Sir , we have got Mrs. Carter's luggage." A maid said.

"Keep it and leave." He instructed. thanked her while she bowed a little.

Everything in the room was of only two colours- black and grey. It looked very masculine . I was looking at the paintings on a wall when he spoke .

"We can't sleep together." I didn't like his tone at all. I felt a sudden irritation spark inside me. He said it like I was so excited to sleep with him on the bed as of now.

"Where should I sleep?" His shoulders moved up and down in a shrug.

"I don't know." I let out a humorless chuckle.

"You're kidding, right?" I crossed my arms against my chest, waiting for him to respond.

"Nick?" That's when he spared me his attention.

"Take the couch or something." He said looking totally nonchalant.

"How gentlemanly of you!" He looked unfazed by my mock praise.

"You're welcome." He coldly said.

"Jerk!" I muttered under my breath.

"Come again." He glared at me while I only rolled my eyes at him. As if I was afraid of him!

Considering it to be the end of discussion ,I took my shorts and an oversized tee from the suitcase and walked into the washroom .
It was then I closed my eyes and let a lone tear cascade down my cheek. I felt a bit overwhelmed by everything.

I wiped my tears , washed my face and promised to myself to be strong.
After changing I came back to the room.
Without sparing him even a glance, I laid down on the couch.

I guess this was my life now.

I was extremely exhausted , thus the couch wasn't too much of a bother to my sleep.

"Goodnight.." I whispered to myself.

" I whispered to myself