His gaze traveled to her lips and again to her eyes. She chuckled at him. He growled and pulled her up by draping his hands under her arms.

She wanted to live this moment, she closed her eyes and felt his rough lips on her. He kisses her with all love without any urgency. It was a slow, sweet kiss full of love. Her hand involuntarily moved upward and entangled her fingers with his hair. She pulled her closer if it could be possible. His hands were around her waist. She felt his hand on her bare back where he was drawing indefinite patterns as they were consumed by passion.

He broke the kiss when he felt that she needed some air. He joined his forehead with her and closed his eyes.

Sid- "I love you my love. It was instinctive, the way I fell in love for you". It was not that he said I love you to her every day but whenever he did, he said with a lot of love and passion

Shehnaaz- "I love you too".

'It's you, it's always you
If I'm ever gonna fall in love I know it's gon' be you
It's you, it's always you
Met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you'

***
Neetu di invited everyone at her house for evening tea as they have to leave town tomorrow and they could not come back for a few months. All were gathered in the living room having fun and a lot of conversations. A sweet aroma of food was spread across the house and everyone was waiting for it impatiently. Neetu, Preeti di and Shehnaaz were in the kitchen to bring everything into the living room.

Shehnaaz- "Priya Adi tum dono bhi ja rahy ho?"

Adi- "Nahi hamari studies start hogai to nahi ja sakty"

Priya- " Sana hum maza kary. Bohat maza"

Neetu- "Mazy k liye chor kar ja rahi hun na?. Sid tumhy bata rahi hun agar tumny in k lad uthaye or yeh mazy karny diye na"

Shehnaaz- "Nahi nahi parhy gy bhi ap tention na ly"

Aryan- "Next month is our birthday so you'll not be here maasi?". He asked sadly

Neetu- "Oh baby sorry we have some work but don't worry when we'll come back we'll have a party again. Okay?"

Aryan/Neha- " YES"

Neetu's husband- " And yeah Priya di will give our gifts to both of you"

Aryan/Neha- "Thank you". They both hugged Neetu and her husband. Soon Shehbaaz also joined them and as always all were rolling on their places laughing and tears were coming out of their eyes.

Neetu asked Sid to come to the kitchen with her as she wanted to ask something from him and she couldn't ask in front of everyone. When both reached the kitchen, she quickly dragged him inside

Neetu di whispered- "Okay come on now tell me"

Sid- "What?"

Neetu di- "Oh don't be so smart you know what I'm asking. Where are you gonna take her?"

Sid scratching his neck- "To the cottage"

Neetu di- "Oh Man same place. Hmmm Great choice"

Sid- "I'm nervous, scared. I don't know I'm freaking out"

Neetu di- "Do worry everything will be alright. I'm so proud of your choice and so happy for you. But I'm also sad that I would not be here to see my baby happiness"

Sid irritatingly- "Oh shut up I'm not baby"

Neetu di- "You are most babies of baby"

Sid- "What the fuck is babiest"