He turned to me and stood only inches from me. "Ginny wrote all about the two of you. How she was jealous of her 'sister'," He made air quotes as he said it which rose confusion. "Much prettier than her and of course, best friends with her crush, Harry Potter.

"She told me the story about how you were brought to the Weasley house when you were only one and she was just an infant. You and Harry," he jutted his head at Harry. "Escaped the power of Lord Voldemort with nothing but scars! While Lord Voldemort's powers were destroyed!" He placed a finger under my chin and lifted my face examining it, "though yours seems to be concealed."

I ripped my face from his grasp, "you're completely mental!" He glared, "am I?" He circled closely around me. "Get away from her!" Harry yelled but Tom smirked. "Seems Ginny was right to be jealous." He was right behind me and he grabbed my hair but he didn't yank it. "You fancy her." Harry glared, "don't touch her!" Tom let my hair fall and faced me again caressing my jawline. I bit towards his hand and he pulled it away. Tom smirked at me as he continued.

"See you're so-called family never told you that you were there that night. HOW DID TWO INFANTS WITH NO EXTRAORDINARY MAGICALLY TALENT ESCAPE LORD VOLDEMORT!?" I tried to mask my confusion, "why would you care? Voldemort was after your time!"

He leaned in only centimeters from me, "GET AWAY FROM HER!" Harry began to run towards us but Tom simply pointed the wand behind him and I heard Harry's footsteps stop. "You see Y/N," I could feel his breath hit my face I tried to step back but Tom grabbed my face with one hand keeping me close to him.

"Voldemort is my past present and future." He smiled at me and caressed my cheek before turning. I wiped my face disgusted and Harry joined my side. He grabbed my face in his hands, "are you alright?" I nodded and he released me and we turned watching Tom carefully.

He wrote words in the air with Harry's wand. I looked closer and it said,

TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE

He swished Harry's wand and the words began to move and when it was done it read,

I AM LORD VOLDEMORT

"You?" Harry asked. "You're the heir of Slytherin." I said through a clenched jaw. "You're Voldemort." He turned on me, "surely you didn't think I'd keep my filthy muggle father's name. No, I fashioned myself a better name, a name I knew that wizards everywhere would some day fear to speak when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world!"

Harry took a step forward glaring at him, "Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world!" Tom sneered, "Dumbledore has been driven out of the castle by the mere memory of me." I stepped forward, "he'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!" Tom and I glared at each other for a moment. I heard a phoenix cry and I looked around.

I saw a beautiful red bird with the sorting hat clutched tightly in its talons. It dropped the hat in Harry's hand and landed gently on my shoulder nuzzling my head before setting it's eyes on Harry. "Faux?" He asked and I tried my best to shrug.

"So this is what Dumbledore sends his great defenders? A song bird, and an old hat." Tom then turns towards the statue of Slytherin and held his hand out and spoke a bit if Parsel Tongue to it. And the Basilisk slowly came out a now open pipe. I quickly averted my eyes as Tom said, "let's match the power of Lord Voldemort heir of Salazar Slytherin against the famous Harry Potter." He now addressed the basilisk. "Get him!" Harry turned and ran as the basilisk followed him.

I felt Faux leave my shoulder as Riddle called out to Harry. "Parsel Tongue won't save you now." I tried my best to look frightened and unprotected. I heard Faux screech followed by the basilisks cry. "NO! YOU MAY HAVE BLINDED THE BASILISK BUT IT CAN STILL HEAR YOU!"