After I had explained about what the twins had asked me this morning, Hermione had a concerned look on her face "you have to tell him how you feel" she said calmly, I almost choked on my butterbeer "I'm sorry?" I looked at her, "you have to tell Fred how you feel before you take the potion, what if you say something?" she replied. I shook my head. I had had a crush on Fred Weasley for 7 years and I was not about to let him know, he hadn't been available for a long time anyway. I hit my chest as I coughed, trying not to let the butterbeer go down the wrong way "absolutely not, no way. Besides, he's been with Angelina since like...forever" I whined; Hermione rolled her eyed. She snorted "Angelina Smangelina", I looked at her confused "what?" Hermione waved her hand cutting me off "all I'm saying is, wouldn't it be better to tell Fred how you feel when you have your wits about you not when you...." She trailed off blushing, "you can say horny Hermione" she gasped and hit me in the arm looking around to see if anyone had heard, making me laugh. "you are a grownup and it is your decision but...just think about it...how bad could it be?" this time it was my turn to snort "well I dunno' Mione', he doesn't feel the same, I get rejected, lose my two best friends, they kick me out, Fred tells Angelina who then tells everyone—" Hermione interrupted my nervous rambling by placing her hand on my shoulder "he's your best friend, he wouldn't do that" she tried to reassure me, I nodded. However, no matter what Hermione had said there was no way in HELL that I was telling Fred Weasley, my best friend of 10 years, that I had feelings for him.

I headed back to Fred and George's a few hours later, they had finished work. The rest of my time with Hermione we did not talk about Fred once, which I liked. However, getting back to their flat now everything started to feel real. What if you do say something? The voice in the back of my head warned, I laughed to myself and thought I've been hiding my feelings for 7 years I think I can handle this. George was putting the pizzas in the oven when I arrived home and Fred was trying (and failing) to set up the TV, I chuckled and walked over to him. "need a hand?" I smirk crossing my arms looking down at him. He looked up at me "oh god yes" he said desperately almost throwing the remote at me. After pressing a few buttons the TV was on and working, Fred looked at me in amazement "witchcraft" he joked I winked at him in response, Fred shook his head at me before joining his brother in the kitchen. About 20 minutes later the pizzas were done and the three of us at around the table stuffing our faces. George looked over at me and leaned his chin on his hands "how you feeling y/l/n?" he asked, I looked over and shrugged, my mouth was full of pizza; I swallowed. "yeah alright it's all good" NO ITS NOT! IT IS NOT ALL GOOD! I ignored the intrusive thoughts and smiled confidently at the twins.

After cleaning up we all got ready for movie night. The movie, of my choice, was 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure'. George had positioned himself in the loveseat and Fred (much to my dismay) has sat down next to me on the sofa. When the movie was on pause ready to start Fred handed me a small glass bottle filled with red liquid, I raised my eyebrow "red? Very cliché" I tease, he rolled his eyes "bottoms up y/l" he replied. I took a deep breath and undid the bottle, I stared at its contents for a few moments "how much do I drink?" I asked, "all of it" Fred replied. My eyes widened "all of it?!" he nodded "well, alright" I brought the bottle to my mouth before swallowing its contents. Fred and George stared at me eagle eyed waiting to see my reaction. I shrugged, feeling no different. I pressed play on the remote and we began watching the movie. Fred pulled a blanket from the back on the sofa and placed it over us. After a few minutes of watching the movie I realised for the life on me and could not get comfy, I was fidgeting and changing my sitting position, I sighed out of frustration. Fred looked over up at me and grabbed hold of my legs placing them over his own, so I was spread out of the sofa. I finally got comfy and turned my attention back to the movie. Fred moved his arms from the back of his head and placed them in front of him, on my thigh. That's when something changed.

I felt my face growing hotter and then it moved all across my body. Not now. I thought. I stared at Fred's hands innocently placed on top of the blanket as he was glued to the TV. I could feel the heat off them through the blanket and it was driving me mad. I started to imagine all the things I wanted those hands to do to me, to feel them on my body. I pulled my gaze away from his hands and looked at him out of the corner of my eye. He was turned looking intently at the TV, my eyes trailed along his face and landed on his lips, I felt myself growing hotter and hotter as sinful thoughts about his lips invaded my mind. I looked back at the TV, it felt like a mission trying to keep looking at the screen. Even though I was looking at it my mind was somewhere else, with Fred; I felt a knot forming in my stomach. I couldn't bare it anymore. I pulled my legs away from Fred and stood up, clearing my throat. The twins looked away from the TV and I me, both equally concerned. "Is everything alright y/n?" Fred asked, that made the knot in my stomach tighten, his voice, him saying my name, it was too much. "I um..." I paused unable to think straight "I think I'm just going to go to bed" I said nervously. Fred's eyes trailed from my face to my chest and widened slightly, I followed his gaze and looked down at my chest, my nipples were poking through my shirt. I felt my face grow red with embarrassment. I turned around and practically ran to the bedroom.