VAni 3S: Mein Tera (Part 1)

Comenzar desde el principio

She was going to do the same with humans when Bholenath intervened...
Enraged by her actions he banished her to pathal... And cursed her to be imprisoned there until Aadi naagin took punarjanam...

Bani opened her eyes...
She was destined to kill that creature...
She sat on the footsteps of the temple...

But her gaze fell on something on the other side of the temple...
She moved mechanically towards it and saw more drawings...

But this time it was the visuals of her life...
Every important phase of her life in Satyug and Kalyug were depicted here...
Bani moved forward placing her hands against the wall...

Brinda: "Did you reject his love only because he was a cheel...?"

Nageshwari: "No...his intentions were not noble...that is why his love was wrong...he wasn't from Naag vansh like me...Still he tried to be in love with me, Brinda..."

Nageshwari: "He knew that I was in love with someone else...that I have a joda...a saathi...still he tried to get me by deception..."

Brinda: "Thats why he died at your hands na...?"

Nageshwari: "He should have met an even worse fate...even that punishment wasn't enough for him..."

"Now along with me, he will be reborn as well...but if he tries to do anything wrong with me this time...then even this time, I'll do what I did to him the last time..."

Next Bani saw herself standing in front of Bholenath's Shivling...

"I'm now ready for my punarjanam...bless me bhagvan...that I can find my humsafar in my journey in mrityulok...baki mein apne kahani aur ithihas ko dohrane keliye thaiyyar hoon..."

Bani leaned against the wall remembering all the incidents that she had long forgotten flash through her mind...

Not even in her distant dreams had she ever thought that things would happen this way...She had always thought that she and Hriday would have to fight against Akesh...
But here Hriday was betraying her and Akesh standing by her side...

Suddenly there was an earthquake that shook the temple...

Bani stepped back as chips of stone fell down from the wall...

To her astonishment she saw that an etching had happened in the empty space in the wall in front of her...

"What is this...?"
Bani thought placing her hands against it...

As she closed her eyes as another set of visuals played in her mind...

"Swe...et he...art..."
Veer whispered raising his hand towards her as he fell down on the floor holding his wound...

"Veer..."
Bani mouthed as she threw the bloodied sword on the floor in shock...

"Bani..."
He called her again and Bani ran towards him...

"Veer...mein...I..."
Bani called tearfully holding him close to her....he was bleeding profusely...

"Ba..ni...Sw..eet...he...art...I'm sorry for hurting you..."
Veer called her smiling...

"No...I..."
Bani tried to say...

He raised his hand to cup her face...
"Ro math...we both knew that it had to be this way...either you or i were destined to die today...And I would rather it be me than you..."
He said weakly....