𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

"Good grief.. Can't youth these days use proper polite speech when they are talking to their elders?" He sighed

"We never had any intention to respect you in the first place, old man." Hinari replied with a smile on her face as she looked at the principal from Kyoto.

"Exactly. Elders these days love to act all big and important which is damn annoying, seriously." Gojo sighed.

"Hold on.." Said one of the Kyoto students who was standing there the whole time.

She's one of the Second year students named Kasumi Miwa. She has long blue colored hair that extends past her shoulders, her bangs were cut diagonally and some is cut just above her chin. She also has dark colored triangle shaped eyebrows.

She had a customized uniform, a black Blazer over a light colored button down shirt and a black tie, black pants, black socks, black shoes, and a belt that she uses to hold her katana.

"That's a problematic behaviour. I'll be reporting both of you to the relevant authorities." She continued with a straight face, no expression on the outside.

Holy Crap! It's Gojo Satoru and Shirazaki Hinari in the flesh! It's Gojo Satoru and Shirazaki Hinari in the flesh!! She mentally screamed enthusiastically as soon as she looked at the two famous sorcerers.

"Oh Really? Go ahead and do that if you want." Hinari replied, a small smile plastered across her lips as she moved her attention towards the girl.

"Yeah, it's not like we care. We don't intend on saying much either." Gojo raised his hand momentarily.

They talked to me!! They talked to me!! She mentally screamed again.

Gojo then folded his hands and moved his right leg off of his left, "Last night, I was attacked by two unregistered special grades cursed spirits."

"Oh? That was unfortunate." Gakuganji mutter

"Don't get me wrong here, old man. To me, it was about being coerced into taking a survey in the city." Gojo said nonchalantly

Ughhhh he's damn cool!! Miwa continued to scream mentally.

"Those cursed spirits are capable of communicating and devising a plan. And they probably have allies who are just as strong. It's not just our enemies, Hakari, Okkotsu and your Toudou.. the students' levels have been skyrocketing in recent years."

"Last year we had the incident of Geto Suguru.. and now we have the appearance of Sukuna's vessel." Hinari added, staring into the ceiling above her.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Heheh, you don't know?" Gojo grinned "because of your useless status and traditions, the waves of power you guys have been trying to hold back has already grown immense and is surging forward without pause."

"I'll make it easier for your small brain to understand. This means, Special Grade won't be the upper limit of the coming generations." Hinari said, smiling with her eyes closed as she looked to the side, towards where Gakuganji is sitting.