Chapter 37 ~ Physcology

Start from the beginning

"Baby, we are going somewhere, where someone is going to ask you some things." I said trying to make it clear.

"Wha thwings?" She asked. How did I answer this.

"Some questions." I relied as I started walking. Lloyd walked behind and we opened the door to the place and we went inside and sat down on the sofas waiting for our time.

I sat Ali on my lap and got out a toy for her to play with. She played on my lap but looked at me.

"Wha qwestions?" She asked. "I scared."

"Baby it's okay, Daddy and Dada are coming and you don't have to answer anything you don't want to." He replied. I felt her calm down a bit.

"Hi can I have Ali and her 2 Daddies please." A man came out and said.

"Yep." I said setting Ali on my hip and following the man with Lloyd.

"It's just through there." He said.

"Thanks." I said. We walked in and saw a lady on a sofa with some papers in her hand. When we entered she stood up and smiled.

"Hello, are you Alex and Lloyd?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Amanda." She said shaking my hand with my free hand.

"It's nice to meet you." Lloyd and I said.

"Come sit down." She said, leading us to the sofas.

I sat down next to Lloyd with Ali in the middle of us. Amanda leaned forward.

"And you must be Ali." She smiled. Ali looked at her and I heard her gulp. She gave a wave and looked down.

"It's nice to meet you Ali." She smiled.

"Say Hi Baby." I said. She looked at me and hugged me. I smiled a bit.

"It's okay Baby, don't be shy." I said. She looked up a bit but I could tell she was scared. It was understandable.

"So Ali I was wondering if I could ask you a few things?" Amanda asked. Ali looked at her and nodded. I wasn't going to get cross for her not using words. She was scared.

"So how are you feeling in your head?" She asked.

~ Ali's POV ~

"So, how are you feeling in your head?" Amanda asked. I referred to my non little head and worked out she meant how do I feel mentally. To be honest I was feeling quite sad but wasn't ever going to admit why.

I didn't really know what to say so I just looked at Daddy. He smiled and nodded reassuring me. I looked at Amanda.

"Good." I said looking down.

"So, how are you feeling, are you feeling unsafe, scared or worried or anything?" She asked.

"Scawy." I said.

"What's scaring you?" She asked. I didn't really like talking about my mental side. My mental brain is just a mess and not even Daddy or Dada know that.

"Can I ask about your past life with your parents?" She asked. I felt my heart miss a beat. There was no way the truth was coming out now. I couldn't do this.

I got up lightening speed and sprinted out the door.

I heard Daddy and Dada scream my name but I wasn't coming back.

I sprinted and sprinted all the way out the door and down the street.

I ran and heard Daddy come after me.