Murderess

I chew on my hair, while Professor Rule drones on about respecting school property. I guess somone graffited the mascot costume; I'm horrified to admit that our mascot probably looks better now than it did before. We are the Jefferson Warthogs, and our mascot is a pig with papier-mâché tusks. The body is made of faux fur. It's so old the musty smell is burned into the nasty thing, so it's dirty even when washed.

            "Charlie." The whisper comes from my left ear, meaning its Alexander calling my name. I ignore him. We have a long history. Okay so that history was 3 weeks ago, so I'm an exaggerator. Short story is he cheated on me with some skeaze of a freshman. Now come on what kind of eighteen year old goes after a fifteen year old? Especially when he's dating someone his own age. Or maybe I'm a poor sport and its pretty common, but whatever I got cheated on, I have my rights.

            I sit and analyze this when a paper ball comes and hits me square in the forehead. I look over to see my next victim. Alysana  is grinning wildly back at me. I open the note.

                        "What's up girl!!! You know that hot piece of ex of yours Is trying to get your attention. Just give him a chance!!"

                                                                                                                <3 Aly

            Anger tumbles through me. I make sure Aly's looking and tear up the note, piece by piece, so that she notices that I'm not so happy. Unfortunately I didn't realize Professor Rule was calling my name, so he ends up in front of me, his deep, disturbing eyes staring back at me.

            "Are you trying to prove you don't care about our expensive school property Ms. Tyler?" He says in his ominous Russian accent.

            "No sir, I was a bit distracted, I'm sorry I'll pay attention." He leans in farther so we're face to face. His breath smelling of mint leaves.

            "No need. Class is over." And just then the bell rings. Wicked. Professor Rule stands up straight and turns to the class.

            "I'll see you all tomorrow." I slowly grab my school supplies and head out.

            "Creeper," I say under my breath.

            "Professor Rule is so into you." A voice behind me says. I look at the heart shaped face of my best friend.

            "You think everyone is into me."

            "Can you blame me? Look at you for Buddah's sake!" I look in the mirror on my locker door. A girl stares back. This girl may be pretty, with her green eyes, long blonde hair, Homecoming queen four years running, but yet no one understands her. You might think that I'm just worrying about regular teenage drama. Well... all I have to say is your wrong. I have the strength of a human, multiplied by a hundered.

           I guess it all started when I was 14, and it was recess. When your in eighth grade there's not much to do. Tetherball, basketball, adn kickball. At 14, me being me, I was into makeovers and such. So it was me and Aly in the Courtyard putting makeup on each other when she came up to us. Jo- Anne de-Carr. She was the biggest girl in the eighth grade, and we're not talking tall here. This girl had muscle of solid rock not to mention a tattoo on her left shoulder. Every girl was frightened of her. Including me. Anyways I'm getting off topic, this Jo-Anne character, she came up to us acting all tough and what not.