Chapter Seven - It's A Risk I'm Willing To Take

Start from the beginning

I was shocked at this, these people wanted me to be a vampire just to be their queen. Before I got to say something, Chris walked in and smiled. 

"Aren't we going.?"

"You're coming with me?" 

"You gave me orders to." He said this with a smirk and I walked behind him and Lucas behind us. Lisa had wanted me to say I wanted Chris to change me. I know I didn't want to die or get old but I wanted to feel my heart beating and I loved my hazel eyes and didn't want to lose them. I looked over to Chris who was just smirking down at me. His green eyes were sparkling while I looked at them. I know I was in love with Travis but this guy right here made me head over heels for him. How can I even remember the last time I felt that. We finally walked up to double doors which lead outside. They opened and I was amazed on where we were. They was big trees and tiny ones, the sky wasn't sunny but clear to give us light, they were people EVERY WAY WALKING FAST. 

We walked up to the same car that they arrived to my house wiith. The drive was pretty quick. Mostly cause this car goes quick and they're not humans. We arrived in my house and sitting on the porch was Stephanie just looking down. Tears rolled down my cheek but I held them in. We all got out but they reached the porch before I could even get out. I walked over to Stephanie and she jumped up to hug me. I hugged her and she started crying but I tried my best to not cry. Chris looked at us and kind of smiled at us. Lucas and Grabriel looked at us also. 

"I missed you Amy."

"I missed you too Stephanie." 

We evantully walked in and I could see the horror on my mother's face. She looked confused on why were we back and without her lover. I looked at her and smirked, she just looked down. I looked around to see she had changed the house a little. I told Chris to wait, and I walked up to my bedroom but she hadn't changed one thing in here. My posters were still up, the windows were shut and everything was just normal. I walked back down to see already that they started the bargin already and I missed a bit of words. I looked to Stephanie who looked so shocked just like I did when they told me about being traded to the family. 

"You want me to give you guys another of my daughters?" She looked so angry when she said this.

"Yes, you would get your lover." Grabriel said 

"He was suppose to be given to me, after I gave Amy. If the other man isn't going to give me anything, give me my daughter back." 

Chris shook his head and said "she is going to marry me soon, so we can't"

"Marry you?" Stephanie had said that under her breath 

Lucas knelt down in front of her and they looked at each other, she stood there frozen when they looked in each others eyes, I was shocked by how much he loved her. 

"And I would marry Stephanie." 

"WHAT?! Amy is 16, it isn't even legal to get married at that age, and Stephanie is 10." 

"11 mom." 

"Yeah forgot her birthday was a week ago." 

Chris looked at me and I just looked down. Stephanie was still looking at Lucas while he walked away. I went over to her and walked with her outside to the porch. She looked at me normal 

"why do I feel as if I love him?" 

"Because you two were made for each other." 

"Am I gonna live where you live?" 

I laughed "yeah, bet you get more clothes than me." 

She gasped and started laughing, how can I forget that this is the only person who I would do anything for. We walked back in and Chris looked at us.

"Mommy, I want to go with them."

"What?"

"I love you, but I want to see you happy with your lover."

My mother sighed and hugged Stephanie then pulled me in for the hug also. We realsed and it was down. We left right after handing my mother the contract. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE EXACT NIGHT ; I was in bed with Chris and we were kissing, he started to kiss my neck and I let out a little moan. I rolled on top of his and grabbed his hair while kissing him. He pulled back a little 

"I never want to lose you Amy." 

"I always want to be with you Chris." 

"Be my princess."

I kissing him as a yes. And he smoothed his hands on my back. After a little while of that he pulled back again 

"Forever mines?" 

"Well like I told the queen, us humans tend to die." 

"Do you want to die?" 

"No."

He thought for a second and I looked at him and he finally spoke 

"are you saying you want me to change you?" 

"What?" 

"You would never die." 

I looked down and tears started rolling up, I had to do this, to be with Chris forever cause I actually loved him and to be with Stephanie also. I nodded and he smiled big. after a bit of him kissing me again he started to kiss my neck. I grabbed onto his hair, he stopped in a movement so quick that I let a painful scream. He had bitten into my neck and I felt his teeth right in my skin, I grabbed on his back while now he was on top of but my legs wrapped around his waist. I let another scream out. And he let go and looked into my eyes. His image was so blurry and it was like the world was fading, He kissed my lips and my head rolled to the side, 

"Amy, be my vampire Princess." 

I'm His Property Whether I Like It Or NotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara