But before anything else could happen, Jesse appears in the kitchen, wrapping his arm around her.

"I knew my girl would come around." He looks over at Reagan. "And you were convinced as well, Reagan. Good to know."

Reagan scoffs. "Actually, we were just leaving."

"Oh, no, no, no." Jesse pulls the girl back. "You would miss the main event. This isn't just another party. Stick around."

Awhile later, Jesse drags Sarah and Reagan upstairs with a few of his vampire buddy friends.

"We will have this whole town!" Jesse exclaims. "But the prophecy will not be fulfilled until we find our target. Two hundred-nineteen, soul-for-soul. It'll be an incredible night. Almost like something out of a movie."

Benny, who was watching from the stairs with Rory and Ethan, looks over at Reagan who was being held back by one of the vampires. She was looking incredibly bored but scared at the same time.

"Enough talk, we're hungry, the moon is full. Let's eat."

In the corner of her eye, she saw Benny, Ethan, and Rory at the stairs. She makes eye contact with Benny and discreetly shakes her head, warning them to leave. Benny nods before whispering to the two next to him and they crawl back down the stairs.

Once the boys got to the front door, they tried opening it to find out it was locked.

"It's locked," Ethan whispers to them.

As they tried to make a run for it to the backyard, they were stopped by the group of vampires.

"Woah. Where you are girls going?" Bobby questions. "You're just in time for dinner."

"Sweet. What's on the menu?" Rory asks excitedly.

The two next to him gives him a look. "It's us, Rory. We're on the menu." Ethan tells him.

"Oh."

"Don't they look delicious?" Jesse questions as he joins the group, still holding onto Sarah and Reagan by their arm.

"No, you can't! Not them. I know these kids. I'm babysitting them." Sarah tells Jesse.

"I'm sorry, but... wait." He looks at the three boys. "You still need a babysitter?"

Ethan scoffs while Benny shakes his head. "No, he does. He needs a babysitter." He points at Ethan.

"Why do you need a babysitter exactly?" Bobby asks.

"No one needs a babysitter!" Ethan shouts.

"Just because he's a vampire, doesn't mean he has to be such a dork-wad. I mean, seriously." Benny whispers to Ethan, but Bobby hears him and starts to charge at him, but Jesse quickly stops him.

"Initiations will follow tradition. Fledglings drink first." Jesse looks at Sarah. A vampire comes up behind Rory, pushing him forward.

As Sarah hesitated, Erica who was getting impatient pushes her out of the way. "Oh, I will do it!" She giggles at the sight of Rory, grinning with her fangs shown.

"Erica, don't!" Reagan yells, but she was held back by Jesse.

Erica sinks her fangs into Rory's neck. The two fall to the floor. As they did, Sarah breaks off two legs of a wooden chair and holds it out in a way to threaten the vampires.

"Stay back!" Sarah yells as Ethan and Benny hide behind her.

The boys found it as the opportunity to run out of the house, forgetting about Reagan and Sarah. As Sarah was busy with the other vampires, Bobby and Jesse drag Reagan away and upstairs.

"Let go of me!" Reagan shouts.

"It'll be all over soon," Jesse whispers in her ear. "You will feel great."

"¡Te mataré, monstruo!" Reagan shouts at the vampires.

"Fiesty. I like it." Bobby smirks.

They push her into a room and there were a few more vampires surrounding the room.

"I will never join you." Reagan spits.

"Oh, come on, Reagan. What do you have to lose?" Jesse chuckles. "You already lost your mom. You don't have the two dorks that you call your friends. So why are you hesitating?"

Reagan stiffens as her heart begins pounding, loud enough to where Jesse and the rest of the vampires could hear it, causing Bobby to laugh.

"Let me guess, you have a crush on one of the dorks." Bobby starts. "Which one is it? Is it the one who needs a babysitter? Or is it the magic one?"

Reagan furrows her eyebrows. The magic one? Was he talking about Benny?

Her thought was cut off as another laugh rings through the room. She looks back at Jesse.

"Oh, please. Do you think that dork likes you? If I recall, you left him. You decided that you didn't want to be his friend anymore because you couldn't handle the pain of your mother's death."

"Shut up," Reagan growls.

"So, let me ask you one more time. What do you have got to lose?" Jesse smirks. "Because from what I'm seeing now, they didn't bother coming back for you. But we will always be here for you. Join us."

Reagan hesitated. Was this the way to go? Because he was right. Benny and them didn't bother coming back to save her. They left her with the vampires. And Benny, he'll never feel the same way. Reagan doesn't have anybody else in her life.

"Let's do it."

She knew her decision would change her life forever.

*

Back at Benny's house, he laid in his bed as he thought about what happened tonight. Never in his life did he expect vampires to be real, nor did he expect to ever talk to Reagan again.

It was magical in his eyes. He's been in love with her since they met in kindergarten. Even when she stopped being friends with him and Ethan after her mother's death, there was not a day that went by without thinking of the Sullivan girl.

Suddenly, Benny had a feeling in his gut. Like he was forgetting something. Then, he remembered what he forgot.

"Reagan!"