{one}

I WAS STILL HALF ASLEEP when I checked my PC. Only to see that I've been added to the Dream SMP. My eyes widened in excitement and I opened my Twitter on my phone.

QueenInACastle @QueenInACastle

Just been added to the Dream SMP bitchessss (also random photo from a photoshoot:)

Tommyinnit
A WOMEN
QueenInACastle
Yes, tommy. A ✨w o m e n✨

Dream
Join vc 1
QueenInACastle
  yessirr

I turn on live stream. "Heyyy!! It's me again! As you can see on my Twitter, I've been added to the Dream SMP. So we'll be playing with them today-" Amelia entered my room and flopped onto my bed. "It's that time of the month for this bitch so goodluck to her." I chuckle.

I join VC 1 to have my ears destroyed.

"BIG D- A WOMEN! I REPEAT A WOMEN! THERE IS A WOMEN!" The ear piercing sound of Tommy screams.

"BRO CHILL! I GET THAT YOU SUCK COMMUNICATING WITH WOMEN BUT CHILL!" I say playfully, laughing at Tommy's personality.

Dream and a few others laughed. They sent me the IP and I joined the world.

"We have a new person added to the world!! Drumroll pleasee! QUEENINACASTLE HAS JOINED!! A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!" Tommy screams. Dang he is one loud person.

"Thank you, thank you!" I make my Minecraft character bow it's head as the players celebrated around me. "May I have a speech please?" I ask Tommy's character. He nods and gives me the platform.

"Hello, girls, gays, and theys- OH SHIT YOU GUYS ARE STRAIGHT DANG! Lemme say that again. Hello, girls, gays, theys, and- straights? I am pleasured to join you all. This all started with Georgie here, donating two 20$ to build Tommy and him in my world in exchange of joining the Dream SMP. What can I say, I'm a certified builder." I wink at the camera, "Now, CELEBRATION!"

We all make our characters jump up and down. A bunch of noises of celebration was heard from everyone. Tommy and Tubbo gave me a full tour of the entire world. Thanks to being diagnosed with photographic memory, I memorized everything.

"I usually have a nickname for everyone. Chat what should I call Tommy here?" I ask. A bunch of ideas came rolling in.

QIACsimp Donated
10$
Call him Tomkin

The donation read out loud. I burst into laughter at the idea but decided to call Tommy Tomkin. "Thanks for the 10 dollars QIAC simp- awww you're a simp for me! Thanks for simping."

A shortcut to my username was QIAC since it was easier than QueenInACastle.

"Hey, hey, Tommy. TOMMY COME HERE!" I scream, running towards him. "Someone who simps for me said I should call you Tomkin. How does that sound?" I grin.

"NO! NO, NO, NO, NOT TOMKIN! PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT TOMKIN! I'M BEGGING WOMEN!"

"You call me Women so I call you Tomkin. There's nothing you can do. Imma build my house. Later Tomkin!" I say the last part in a sing song voice and ran to find an area to build a majestic house for me.

"Hey, chat. What should I sing for today?" I say grinning at the camera.

Simposter2831 Donated
6$
Juan Belmonte - The Snuts PLEASE

"Alright, thanks for the 6 dollars Simposter!"

"Have you been overwhelmed? Oh, tell me baby quite concerned. And is there something about ber that you've yet to learn?" I sing as I collect the materials to build my house. "I want out. How about, cut your hair again. Leave tour home again."  I jam to the song.

After an hour or so, I get a text message from my Mom's number.

Mom
Honey, get down here quickly.
Your dad is coming home with someone
to help you with your walk.

Me
Mom I said I don't want to

Mom
Sorry Sia but your dad said so

Me
Fine

I turn to my camera with a disappointment look.

"Unfortunately, my dad is coming home with someone to fix my cat walk or whatever they call it. This'll be it for today! Later girls, gays, theys, and straights!" I refer straights to the boys I was playing with.

Tommy was the first one to say bye. "BYE WOMEN!"

"Don't worry, Tomkin. I'll be back." I say playfully.

"Fuck you!" he retorts.

"Nah thanks. I'd rather keep my virginity, thank you very much. LATER LOSERS!" I say.

"WHA-" Tommy was cut off since I left the call already and ended the stream.

I sigh, removing my headphones. Amelia was deep asleep. Dang, I've been screaming and yelling. She's a different breed.

I walked down the stairs and to the foyer where my mom was calling me.

"Anastasia! Change your clothes!" My mom points to my sweatpants and tank top outfit. I roll my eyes, went back into my bedroom— where Amelia was still deep asleep —and changed into a cute dress and white heels.