"Oh yeah. Definitely keeping that," She smiles to herself.

"Keeping what? What did you take a photo of?" Y/N leaned her head closer to MJ so she could see the photo.

"I took a photo of you dummy," she said with an unimpressed look as perusal. "The light coming from behind you made you look like a goddess!"

"You think so?" Y/N took the camera from MJ to look at the photo.

"Yeah, that or a Victoria Secret model," MJ chuckled at her joke.

"Aren't they the same thing?" Ned interjected, causing everyone to laugh. Y/N passed the camera to me so I could see the photo, she did look like some sort of goddess. It caused my stomach to feel weird but I didn't know why...

***

Here I am in this stupid English class with this stupid English teacher. I swear to God if he mentions the cleansing of our auras one more I will jump off the Brooklyn Bridge. I hate him so much, I don't know if it's the man bun or the fact that every girl in my class has pretty much fallen in love with him. Including Y/N, not as much as the other girls but I still see the blush on her cheeks when he expresses how much he loves her writing.

He hates me too. Ever since I got my 'glow up' (thanks to the spider) he's despised me. I suspect it's because he secretly loves all the attention from the teenage girls. Which is extremely concerning.

"Buddha is one of my favorite philosophers. I especially love his philosophy on love."

Ugh, there he goes again, trying to win the girl's hearts by talking about feelings. He's such a phony.

"Y/N, do you know any of Buddha's philosophies on love?" He made his way over to Y/N's desk and leaned against it. Y/N's head poked up from her notebook as she furrowed her eyebrows trying to think of something.

"Um... Well, he said that if you like a flower you pluck it. But when you love a flower," she paused, I turned my head back to my notebook unaware of her eyes on me, "when you love a flower you water it daily, one who understands this, understands..." she drifted away from the conversation.

"Yes?" The teacher asked, I turned my head back around towards Y/N.

"Life. One who understands this understands life," she said, clearing her throat and turning back to Mr. Man Bun. Then, Mr. Cleansed Aura turned to me, shooting me a menacing glare. Not surprising, but I wonder what I did. I've been intently listening this whole time, except for when I drifted off that one time thinking about Spider-Man. What is your problem Mr. Man-Whore?

Rrrrrrring!

Finally.

***

I was packing up my backpack when Y/N walked up to my locker.

"I need you to come to the tower with me once you're done packing up," She said with crossed arms and a serious face. She's been in a weird mood today.

"Is Happy picking you up? I've been trying to reach him-"

"No, he's not, he's too busy right now," she cut me off.

"Busy? Busy with what?" I asked, shoving the last textbook into my bag.

"You got everything? Ok great, let's go," She says and pulls on my sleeve.

"Y/N what is this about?" I asked, hoping to get an answer this time.

"You'll find out when we get there," I groan.

"Not the answer I was looking for Y/N." She didn't say anything. "Hey what's been going on with you today?"