"They finally sleep?" Ace came in my room and stared at Aubrey, Bianca, and Carter.

"Bout time! I mean they were up all night!" I got pissed just thinking about it.

"I'll keep them if you plan on going anywhere later." Ace said.

"Really Ace? Three crying babies and one you? You must be high." I said.

"I can handle them." He said with confidence. I stared at him with concern.

"Okay then. I got to get my hair braided later. You can watch them then." I suggested.

"You know I got you." He nodded.

We heard a knock at the door. Ace was too busy playing with Carter so I got up and answered it.

"Yes?" I asked. He stood there with no emotion.

"It's my day to have them. Remember?" He slightly frowned.

"I really don't." I crossed my arms and positioned myself in the doorway.

"We discussed this two days ago. Don't start, Blue." August sighed loudly and shook his head. I can't stand him.

Mississippi POV

I walked down my street dribbling my basketball. Y'all probably think Mississippi is the country, the slums. Well, every part isn't like that. Mississippi is actually a nice place to stay. Well, the Mississippi Delta is.

Ever heard of Vicksburg? Well, that's my hometown. Not as big as Miami I must admit.

"You back boy?" I heard that voice yell from across the street. I squinted my badly visioned eyes at who seemed to be Keshia.

"Keshia?" I said. The person ran across the street to me and I could see her face clearly now.

"Wassup foo." She smiled widely. Y'all wouldn't even understand me and Keshia black ass.

"I'm here for summer." I continued walking with her.

"I missed you Andre." She cuffed arms with me. Keshia was my on again off again girlfriend. I love Keshia like hell, but I'm in love with someone else. Besides, Keshia is Mississippi bound and I got dreams. So does Blue.

"I missed you too blackie." I playfully pulled her long ponytails. She giggled showing her pearly white teeth.

"Southern Miss is so stressing. They do too much for me." She shook her head. Keshia has always been the chill type. She don't like all that extra shit.

"Still majoring in Nursing?" I asked.

"Yea. I'm doing good." She nudged me. I always teased her that she wasn't gone do good in school. Some boyfriend right? I told y'all, y'all wouldn't understand us.

"Look at old Keshia trying to get somewhere in life." I laughed with her. We found ourselves walked into this park filled with little children on a playground. We both sat on two swings side by side and watched the little children play.

"So you found somebody." She said out the blue. She said it more as a statement than a question.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"I mean be real Andre. By this point we would usually be sucking each other's tongues out our mouths. Now you barely look at me." She sounded sad but her face said otherwise.

"Yea I'm looking at someone." I sighed. She looked down at her Toms she were wearing and kicked up a few rocks.

"Don't be mad Keshia. I'll always have love for you." I told her. She looked up with a slight smirk.

"I ain't mad. I'm glad you happy." She genuinely smiled. I knew Keshia was my girl for a reason. We understand each other.

"Yea, I wasn't gone say nothing but your ass show got fat! Let me find out that nigga hitting it right." I laughed. She playfully pushed me away from her swing.

"For your information, I happen to do squats every night." She said proudly.

"Blues does those, but she-"

"So her name is Blue." She cut me off. I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"Sounds pretty." She smirked.

"Only thing is she's going through a break up with my roommate, and she got triplets." once I said the last part Keshia's eyes got big.

"Triplets?! I pray the lord don't ever bless me with triplets!" She held her chest.

"I mean she's a cool ass girl. She a lil crazy, but she cool." I smiled at the thought of Blue. I actually caught Keshia staring at me.

"You're in love." She simply said.

Am I?